Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylaurit on 06/25/2008

Small, cheap and sturdy. Perfect for a backup. Initial brightness is good. The light remains bright enough to read a wristwatch that's half a meter away for almost 10 minutes. The capacitor could be bigger so the light would stay bright for longer. After a few minutes it too dim to be very useful. The "springs" that stop the magnet are not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMEXFRANK on 02/29/2008

Cheap, easy to use, no batteries, very practical and ecological. Use magnets to produce power. You can use it for emergency light. Not very bright, dim very fast. Don't expect too much light from this lamp. Becouse it doesn't use batteries, you can forgive it for long times in a place, whitout the problem of replacing batteries. This flashlight is great ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywnd256 on 02/06/2008

- Never worry about discharged batteries again. - Perfect for cold environments. Batteries discharge quickly in cold. - Great gadget to keep handly in a car's glove box. It doesn't matter how long you keep it or how cold it, you're never out of batteries. My mother's car's glove box needs one! - Reasonably bright. - Recharges quickly. - Charge doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystellarsign on 10/06/2007

Very tough and compact. Simple to use. My kids think it's rad. I wish the light lasted longer. It dims quickly at first and stays on for a few minutes. This is not meant to be a primary light. It's a great light when all else fails. I keep in my pack when I go caving as a back up to the back ups back up. It's a good little light for the money. Happy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byokk123 on 09/18/2007

The build quality is great. The light doesn't last for very long. This is a great flashlight. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections