DX » Community » Reviews » M900 2.2" LCD Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM TV Cell Phone w/ WiFi/Java - Purple
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNiKoFuNk on 09/27/2013

A very good cellphone, nice qwerty keyboard and things to do a non-andriod device. U can install all kind of java things. This year the device worked good. Calling Speaker sound came in a very low level, u must enter to engineer mode to put it in a hearable sound level. Some aplication doesn't work like ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYaniEdu on 01/04/2012

The principal pro it is that is too much pretty! Every woman want my phone!!!! Dont bring with manual users, the paper which is in the box, isnt a guide, desnt explain nothing. I dont know if the principal menu can change, i canot find to much people who has it (wich is an advantage!!). The light (flash)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycgasparoli on 07/26/2011

+Many features are OK, like radio without headphones, mp3, ebook reader for .txt files. +WIFI (google, facebook, etc) with good signal. +Small, lightweight and nice! +Good support for Spanish and English languages. +QWERTY keayboard. +Good speaker. +The quality of signal and strengh of phonecalls are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimonerose on 07/21/2011

Very nice color,nice games (planet 51) ,wifi very fast connect ,the size is good ,i love the color purple the collor is darker in real ,i love the exstra batery the letters of the manuel of the paper is very small to read ,fingerprints on the back but easy to remove /clean i don't know how to make a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections