Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byloveshak on 10/27/2013

Great bag. The bag is pretty big, so you can put a lot of things inside it. Soft fluffy fabric. Have compartments, easy to sort your things in it. It has a zip too so your things wont fall out of the bag. Unique design. No cons. This bag is quite hard to find in my country (in fact I actually never seen this cool bag here). The handle is quite small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymirianguerra on 10/16/2012

Great Bag, is bigger than i thought, and have very compartiments that help me a carrying a lot of things!! And is soft just like a teddy bear! It has a zipper to close the main opening, so it's safe, do not let objects fall. No cons, i think should be more cheap, but in Brazil i don´t find this type of item, so was a good deal. The handle could ... Read more

1 0
  • Bag
    posted bythaaaania on 09/25/2012

I loved it. No one have a bag like that in my school. The fabric is soft and nice, exactly like I tought. And its Mario! Everybody loves Mario! The bag is pretty big, so you can put a lot of things inside it and that is really usefulness. I like the color too, its just like the picture you see. Really, really nice. The ziper isn't very nice, things ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections