DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It really protects your screen and do not ruin the sharpness of the image nor the sensibility of the touch screen. Cheap priced and easy to apply. Cons:Not the best quality overall and get scratches very easily. It will make your phone looks old and damaged wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrilag on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you don't want to pay more than 5€ for a plastic screen protector, this product is perfect. Very cheap and it worked fine on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. Cons:The quality of the protector is not the best, but your mobile won't get scratches. In a month I've begun t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytanimoto on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Não prejudica a qualidade da imagem da tela, ficando com uma imagem nítida. Não fica opaco. Parece proteger a tela contra pequenos riscos, apesar de não ter riscado para verificar. Cons:A tela fica com bastante brilho, refletindo qualquer ilumina&#23... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobcarcue on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it by only $1,20, so it is cheap. When yo stick it to the screen it doesn't move. Cons:Reflextions: If you adjust the brightness of the screen under 50%, the reflextions will appear and you will have to set the brightness over 50%. This didn't occur w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypksara on 09/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's easy to put on. It's very cheap. Covers very well. Sticks very well. Cons:If you don't put it carefully you'll get bubbles wich are unconfortable. OtherThoughts:It protects very well the screen. I've been using it for almost three months and it hasn't gotten off th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrwfguns on 09/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:fulfills the requirement. only. its very easy to apply on the cellphone. protect the screen. dont affect the quality of touch screen. Cons:the size doesnt fit perfect. affects far the quality of the screen. scratches very easily. OtherThoughts:by the price is... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalgspd on 07/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It avoids reflections and is very resistant to stripes. It is very durable (several months). Cons:As all adhesive screen protectors, it's difficult to stick on the screen and hard to stick out. Try to remove dust from the screen before using it, otherwise it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGee_xp on 06/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap (I bought 3 - in my country you can get 1 for the same price) - Easy to apply - Fits excellent Cons:- No cons really OtherThoughts:Why am I disappointed? Because of the 3 units I bought, only 1 of them was good. The first I used was excellent. When I tried... Read more

0 0
  • posted byharund on 01/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it for my sister's phone. it fitted on the screen like a charm... PS: i hope i used this 'it fitted on screen like a charm' in correct way:D Cons:well it is a bit hard to apply it but this is a general problem for every kind of screen protector OtherThoughts:well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAerodynamite on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Very very cheap - Fit perfectly - very easy to apply, 100 times easier than applying a screen protector to an iPhone or iPod Touch because the screen of the Neo is embedded a little bit. - You dont see there is any screen protector on the screen at all - Looks... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections