DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector/Guards + Cleaning Cloth for Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynayor on 01/08/2014

Not a Bubble Easy to put No difficult tatil function screen Does not give glare Very cheap Bring a washcloth Hard enough Nothing appreciable Be very careful when putting Coming packaging a little bad It sticks in 2 steps, well signposted. As always there and put it carefully before putting the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIbirapua on 06/17/2013

It really protects your screen and do not ruin the sharpness of the image nor the sensibility of the touch screen. Cheap priced and easy to apply. Not the best quality overall and get scratches very easily. It will make your phone looks old and damaged with the time and usage, which means you need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadrilag on 04/21/2013

If you don't want to pay more than 5€ for a plastic screen protector, this product is perfect. Very cheap and it worked fine on my Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V. The quality of the protector is not the best, but your mobile won't get scratches. In a month I've begun to see some bubbles on the screen. Also ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytanimoto on 02/19/2013

Não prejudica a qualidade da imagem da tela, ficando com uma imagem nítida. Não fica opaco. Parece proteger a tela contra pequenos riscos, apesar de não ter riscado para verificar. A tela fica com bastante brilho, refletindo qualquer iluminação, mas achei melhor que a pel&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobcarcue on 01/02/2013

I bought it by only $1,20, so it is cheap. When yo stick it to the screen it doesn't move. Reflextions: If you adjust the brightness of the screen under 50%, the reflextions will appear and you will have to set the brightness over 50%. This didn't occur without the protector. So the quality against reflextions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypksara on 09/15/2012

It's easy to put on. It's very cheap. Covers very well. Sticks very well. If you don't put it carefully you'll get bubbles wich are unconfortable. It protects very well the screen. I've been using it for almost three months and it hasn't gotten off the screen, it hasn't gotten dust on the borders, wich ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrwfguns on 09/08/2012

fulfills the requirement. only. its very easy to apply on the cellphone. protect the screen. dont affect the quality of touch screen. the size doesnt fit perfect. affects far the quality of the screen. scratches very easily. by the price is one very good option.i will buy more one, because i have apply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalgspd on 07/24/2012

It avoids reflections and is very resistant to stripes. It is very durable (several months). As all adhesive screen protectors, it's difficult to stick on the screen and hard to stick out. Try to remove dust from the screen before using it, otherwise it will stick with bubbles under it. I am using it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGee_xp on 06/24/2012

- Very cheap (I bought 3 - in my country you can get 1 for the same price) - Easy to apply - Fits excellent - No cons really Why am I disappointed? Because of the 3 units I bought, only 1 of them was good. The first I used was excellent. When I tried to change it, I realized the others came without the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byharund on 01/28/2012

I bought it for my sister's phone. it fitted on the screen like a charm... PS: i hope i used this 'it fitted on screen like a charm' in correct way:D well it is a bit hard to apply it but this is a general problem for every kind of screen protector well it fits on screen very well. i used similar product ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections