DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder w/ USB Cable for HTC Desire / Google Nexus One / G5 / G7 - Black
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahlionel on 08/12/2013

Dont judge its book by it cover. This plastic holder has proved its durability n versatility. I have mounted it on a motorcycle, Use it on road trip. It really useful n come in handy. As a GPS road navigation. none i can think of. depending on the motorcycle/bicycle sitting posture, the bright sky will make you unable to see the screen. need to brighten ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter0907x on 12/11/2012

Nice thing, It holds the phone sturdy It's easy to mount and remove There is a small hole for the camera It's straped quite tight onto the handlebar, not loose at all Adjustable bottombit for tilting phone without having to unscrew the whole thing You can quickly snap you phone in and out Doesn't leave any marks Not anything bag but the phone bumps ... Read more

nice and PRO
    0 0
  • posted bygoran.dimcevski on 08/25/2012

Great product. Very easy to install. Holds the phone firmly in any circumstances. The phone can be inserted and removed very easy and fast. It can be rotated in many positions and it always stay in the desired position. There is also small whole for the phone camera and LED light. The phone power button is easy accessible too. I didn't find any cons ... Read more

HtcDesireHolder1 HtcDesireHolder2 HtcDesireHolder3
    0 0
  • posted bymitobobo on 08/23/2012

Excellent product for your HTC Desire or similar smartphones. Very easy to use: just attach the holder to the handlebars of your bicycle(turning a "crank"), and put in your mobile phone. That's all. Sturdy and swivel. You also get an USB cable. None. FREE shipping was very fast from the EU warehouse(about 3-5 working days). Package was good.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEstTreme on 08/17/2012

Solid - smartphone fixes in nicely and construction holds it in even on rough terrain. Well built - construction is good and it's well built. Smart fast-clip system - easy to take phone away when stopping for shopping brake. Easy to mount to by-cycle, no tools are needed. Pricing is a bit high for a piece of plastic. When I received delivery it looked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXellon03 on 06/25/2012

+ Useful whan yu want to use navigation on motorbike or bicycle. + Very still, I am confident about my phone even when crossing railways. + Good plastic - there is no danger when mounting or unmounting, no scratches at all. + You can mount frame from another swivel, it is compatible with HR standerd. - Clamp could be bigger because i had some problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLordjinji on 08/14/2011

It holds the phone sturdy It's easy to mount and remove There is a small hole for the camera It's straped quite tight onto the handlebar, not loose at all Adjustable bottombit for tilting phone without having to unscrew the whole thing You can quickly snap you phone in and out Doesn't leave any marks the phone bumps a tiny bit up and down (barely nothing)... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections