DX » Community » Reviews » The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Glow-in-the-Dark Coin Bank
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychriroshi on 12/30/2013

Made of a good semi transparent plastic material, fell soft on the touch, It has a nice finish. Well done product. It is bigger than it appear on the picture, what is good! Really glows in the dark! It is not like there was a light inside, but it does glow! The opening for the coins are in the back of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPEDROCAMBE on 05/02/2013

Product VERY good! I'm totally satisfied with the purchase and I recommend it to everyone! Shines very well at night and has a great quality. Unfortunately the product is a little expensive and It's not very easy to open. Not much else to say. I really recommend this product! Presents a good size, good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymdacosta22 on 02/11/2013

Great size, not too big and glows for about 15min before it begins to die down slowly. The bottom plug is well made, so no worries about it randomly opening up and coins glying everywhere. No cons found really, although i do wish it could stay super bright for a while longer. but glow in the dark technology ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygfroes on 01/09/2013

this piggybank is the cutest thing I've ever seen. it is big, the size of a small melon, and since I love this movie it was lovely to find it. it does glow in the dark just after a few moments of light and it looks amazing on my shelf! love it. nothing to say here i would love to see the bride's head ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybruno_brown on 12/08/2012

Made of a good semi transparent plastic material, fell soft on the touch, It has a nice finish. Well done product. It is bigger than it appear on the picture, what is good! Really glows in the dark! It is not like there was a light inside, but it does glow! The opening for the coins are in the back of ... Read more

It Glows in the dark!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections