DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Pocket Quartz Watch with Chains (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKidFrost on 02/07/2014

I purchased this pocket watch for my mother. This pocket watch looks great, it looks high-end. Very attractive pocket watch. Unfortunately, there is not much more I can say about this watch (please see cons) Regrettably, when I received this watch it arrived not working. At first I thought that it might be the battery. I bought a new battery for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheji on 04/11/2013

Great, heavy, good quality. it looks great, and the weight makes it look good quality like. The cord is adjustable making it more confortable that i would be without it. It was easy to adjust as you would expect. a bit too heavy for my taste but still great. I thought it was going to be a bit smaller but its ok. Sometimes it bothers me a bit when i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byletbr on 03/26/2013

- It works. - It's made of good material - The product was well packed and had plastic protecting the steel and the glass. - It was easy to adjust the clock, just like most of the clocks. - The cord is sort of adjustable. none The black dots are made of plastic. The only true bead is the brightest one in the middle. I wanted to have one of these cause ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHandyPandy on 07/28/2012

This is a wonderful watch. It's solid and well built It is an accurate little watch, I've had it for a couple of months now and I haven't had to wind it up or correct the hour It is a very eye catching accessory and I've received many compliments for it -The chain sometimes feels a little too light, but it's ok - If you plan to buy it as a gift you'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiLiNkoTo on 11/24/2011

I bought it as a gift for my mother and I hope to enjoy it as much as me. I have some remarks ... I got it with a release mirror, but I glued it. Button to open the clock is not always able to open the cap, but this is not fatal for this price. As a whole looks very good. Chain is very long, which is a plus. It is easy to update time. Could be offered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAstrogoth on 06/10/2011

Not expensive. Well made. Nice looking. Heavy for such a small watch. Pops open with a button push like real pocket watches. Quality metal and blue inlay. Even has a mirror inside. Very small. The size of a Quarter! The watch chain is not a watch chain but a thin "silver" necklace. Notice it's doubled in the pictures. Too weak for this use.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections