DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Quartz Pocket Watch with Chains (1 x 377)
  • 5 star 12 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycalilennon on 06/24/2013

It's a stylish, cheap and good looking pocket watch. The Chain links are very resistant, and altough it says it's water-proof, I'm not willing to put this underwater to see if it's true, but anyway, inside the watch (you press the top button to open it), you get a white clock with Roman Numbers (the number 3 isn't there, because there's a painted wheel ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhyroshi on 04/08/2013

I love the tarnished effect it on it. It keeps time well. Look very nice on the outside. Easy to open. Chain secures it. The markings don't look that nice. Not heavy. The plastic cover over the watch is slightly loose. I like this watch, but I feel like a wristwatch is more ideal. A pocket watch is more for style, in my opinion. I got this watch not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoecavo on 04/05/2013

Amazing time keep, only needed to set it once. Made of really tough stainless steel so has durability and, for Full Metal Alchemist fans, looks more like the one in the show. Really like the chain and weight of the watch, feels nice in your hand. Also love the little details like the face of the watch showing the state alchemist symbol and the engraving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamesrios on 02/19/2013

the product is exceptional. for anyone who is a fan of the anime Fullmetal Achemist. Truly a product for collector and lover of anime. the details are very similar with the design. has a protective film on the front screen, which prevents scratches. the details are great and very well built The product does not come with specifications on the type of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordn1 on 02/16/2013

Its a very good pocket watch. It doesn't get banged up like a wrist watch. The chain is nice enough to be used when wearing a suit or just on your belt. Size of the battery is common. The chain is long enough when clipped to a belt to sag and have that Victorian Era look and feel. uses batteries. not much its really high quality. When you open it up ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydBtheDBA on 02/16/2013

Really like the watch, very fine details on the exterior and interior. I really like the antique metal finish used on both the casing and chain. Mfg paid attention to details. Keeps time accurately. No major cons, except there is a slight bubble in the finish on the back cover of the one i received. Packaged in a light red bubblewrap with bubbles mostly ... Read more

FMA watch exterior with chain and packaging. FMA watch back cover with ruler show cm/inches FMA Watch Face
    0 0
  • posted byhunterdiego on 02/15/2013

-It has many details, it seems the real -Comes with batteries -Works perfect -The quality of materials is very low, it can break easily if you're not careful -Order took a long time coming, as always with dealextreme... -It's very difficult to change batteries Not much to note, is a good pocket watch, like the anime, the only problem is the quality,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordn1 on 12/28/2012

The watch is a pretty hard find. Anywhere else this watch is 30 USD equaled and up. At this price it is a pretty nice watch. The standard battery usage is nice. Its a pryback case to replace batteries so its simple. It has bee ticking since i bought it. It has a nice weight and is a bit bigger than the other one. I put it next to my favorite watch which ... Read more

Thickness compared to my IK Colouring mechanical circumferential width to my watch
    0 0
  • posted by1nico on 12/05/2012

It's very beautiful. Useful, stronger than it looks. It's small and light, I thought it was great when I bought. Don't let the watch hit anywhere, because probably it will stop. But I only shake off and it back to normal. That's is a fantastic watch, but I can't use it at my daily life. Draws much attention! LOL This watch is fantastic! It was a dream ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKiuzah on 12/04/2012

Very, very beautiful. Really catches everyone's eye. It's made of steel, not die cast, so it doesn't get ugly in time. And the watch inside realy marks the time, it doesn't get late or early. I expected less for the price. It's a little noisy, I have to keep it into a drawer in my bedroom at night. And the watch numbers and hands don't look vintage ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections