Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlfonsoArjona on 03/03/2014

Really useful to store your pen drives, cables and all your stuff. Finally my desk looks clean and proper. A great improvement will be to have this product with a metal tray instead of the PVC one. Mine do not has the chinese sticker, but a "CASE BOX" title engraved. The PVC tray do not fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynookief on 11/20/2013

- Very useful if you have a large CPU. Mine is CM storm and it comes with 4 compartment for 5.25 devices. - Bought this and put it on my cpu. I stored item like my screwdrivers, and thumbdrive into it. Good also to make a secret compartment on the cpu - Build quality is excellent. Made of metal. - There'... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bylatino2010 on 08/04/2013

It is a very useful and convenient box for different small computer things. Very high quality and easy of use. I have used it within last two years and can not imagine how I could live before?))) It is very easy to open and lock the box by pressing in the middle. It would be better if it costs a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobbage on 01/31/2013

The best place for all you gadgets and spare bits is right inside your computer. Most people wouldn't even know it's there so they aren't going to pilfer your stuff. CDs and DVDs also fit inside the box. The one I have sometimes sticks closed and needs a bit of coaxing to get it open. The lettering on ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections