DX » Community » Reviews » 150W AC Electric Air Pump for Home (AC 230V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKemp on 08/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It inflates big simmig pools very rapidly. The different nozzles fit in every opening i have encounterd so far. (even the big ones for fast inflation)Cons:In the documentation it is mentioned a few times that you may not use the device for more than 30 minutes.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflechadeplata on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:very good termination and it really works very nice its very easy to use. fill my mattres very quikly and make me save time when I want to go to sleep It cames with three pipes to adapt to inflate what I need.Cons:nothing it just to fill my mattress when I&#180... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdaAvancini on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Really powerfull air pump, fills my 2-seat inflatable sofa in 2 minutes, pretty quickly, and my double inflatable mattress around a minute and half. It´s not too noisy from the motor part to my consider.Cons:Heats itself a lot !! I recomend to get hurry fi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefanzzz on 12/07/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- It blows up my air mattress pretty fast. It was cheap and got delivered within 3 weeks. I tried it out and bought a flat to round converter as well to make it fit the plug. - It inflates and deflatesCons:- It gets pretty warm when it's blowing. It's not really a bad th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections