DX » Community » Reviews » 150W AC Electric Air Pump for Home (AC 230V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKemp on 08/24/2013

It inflates big simmig pools very rapidly. The different nozzles fit in every opening i have encounterd so far. (even the big ones for fast inflation) In the documentation it is mentioned a few times that you may not use the device for more than 30 minutes. If you do it would become unsafe. This does ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byflechadeplata on 05/16/2013

very good termination and it really works very nice its very easy to use. fill my mattres very quikly and make me save time when I want to go to sleep It cames with three pipes to adapt to inflate what I need. nothing it just to fill my mattress when I´m on camping will recoment it to all my outdoors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdaAvancini on 12/19/2012

Really powerfull air pump, fills my 2-seat inflatable sofa in 2 minutes, pretty quickly, and my double inflatable mattress around a minute and half. It´s not too noisy from the motor part to my consider. Heats itself a lot !! I recomend to get hurry filling what you need, and if you need to fill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefanzzz on 12/07/2012

- It blows up my air mattress pretty fast. It was cheap and got delivered within 3 weeks. I tried it out and bought a flat to round converter as well to make it fit the plug. - It inflates and deflates - It gets pretty warm when it's blowing. It's not really a bad thing, as long as it doesn't catch fire,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections