Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynaputtaja on 04/24/2014

Its cheap, easy to install. the case is solid. drivers found, and supports all hdd brands. Simply does its work to safe hdd. case looks cheap, and alone without hdd in the case is bendy, so dont press it. The case is quite easy to use. Just put hdd in, and close case. To make sure it wont open it it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybillekenss on 08/24/2013

I like the size of the casing. It's really thin and small. Also it was really easy to fit the disk. The color is nice and dark black and the metal feels quite stirdy. The case can get pretty hot after a while. Because there is no active cooling system it is important to monitor the temperature at all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeibols on 07/18/2013

This sata 2,5 case is very light and my laptop hard disk fitted perfectly inside. It works as expected. The case blue led is very powerful, and can be annoying if you poit it at your eyes, on the other hand, you have both a sata case and a blue torch on the same product. Protection agains dropping good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidrockway on 03/05/2012

build quality is great! size is perfect ( really small ans slim) detect automatically the hdd and word great on all the computers! black color is my perfect ! 28MB/s write speed! Comes with "leather" pouch which is handy to avoid scratches the price could be little bit cheaper ! really good ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMiroslavCvejic on 11/15/2011

It's cheap. Comes with "leather" pouch which is handy to avoid scratches. Hard disk installation could not be easier. Y cable is useful in some cases. LED is not to bright. 28MB/s write speed on this baby. All aluminium body actually cools down hard drive inside. Works great with LG LCD TV.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDemisV on 08/15/2011

+very cheap +stylish and thin +not glossy! +good quality of included cable +can works with 1 usb +good build quality of enclosure +good speed nearly 25 Mbytes (or 200 Mbits) per second -bad quality of included pouch. My comes with straches and it isn't leather. Looks super-cheap. I've bought nearly 1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrainswapper on 08/09/2011

- Lightweight, tight construction. My HDD fits perfectly with no 'slack' space. - controller works fast, giving about 40Mbps writing on my 120 Gb Hitachi HDD. - No Screws, easy to open & close, to change HDDs. - Nice matte coating (but fingers leave some slight fingerprints) -Actually it's not die-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections