DX » Community » Reviews » Disney Cars Style Keychain (14-Pack/Assorted)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycecibell on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a package containing 14 keychain with the Disney Cars characters. It has characters that are not easy to find. The keychain part is easy to remove. Weels work so it can be used as a toy Cons:Some of the metal parts where rusty so it was better to remove t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byr3dant on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are cheap and a lot of characters from the cars movie. Cons:I wonder why they are keychains at all? They break easy and it is better to just take the keychain away. OtherThoughts:My son was superhappy but It was hard to play with the keychain, so I took away the k... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagorfr on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good product. Well packaged and fast shipping. The cars are smaller than hot wheels cars but they were individually packed and have good quality and good finish. Cons:No Cons. OtherThoughts:Good product. Recommended. Very good product. Well packaged and fast shipping... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRCALFP on 01/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these keychains as souvenir for the birthday party of my son, who was the subject Cars. It was perfect!! The keychains come straights, within individual packages, the quality is great and are just like the original movie. Recommend buying at all! Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypplepp on 11/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Keychains well designed, with good finishes, which can serve as a toy to loosen the chain only. They come in separate bags to avoid damage. They are also well painted. They are the main protagonists of the first film CARS. Cons:The plastic quality is not the best, but n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 10/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:When they arrived I could not believe the quality they possess these keychains is incredible. The paint detail eyes and detail the cars themselves are spectacular. The price is cheap. Cons:The material is acrylic which consist, if they think metal would be bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought these and put it inside the Cars backpack - SKU 93787 - and gave it to my nephew for Christmas, he loved it, the extra surprises of these characters are a bonus, and Deal Extreme makes it very cheap and affordable! Colors match, very nice set of characters, worki... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinferchoar on 08/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good materials, colors and shapes - 14 cars figures! - You can use it as keychain or like toys - Working wheels! Cons:The spoiler's "The King" was bended (maybe delivery service pushed too much), but no really cons at all. OtherThoughts:I'm very surprised! These keychai... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections