DX » Community » Reviews » 1/3 CCD Waterproof Surveillance Security Camera with 36-LED Night Vision - Purple (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarver11 on 08/07/2013

Good night time image, IR vision helps recognize objects up to 20 meters. The camera is very sturdy and should be able to cope with all weather conditions when used outdoors. Day time image is grainy with major discolorations, which is definitely caused by low resolution CCD. When using the 12V adapter,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBScott on 06/26/2012

Cheap and easy to use. The IR image is quite good. Better than the daytime one in fact. The IR illuminators have a good range and have no trouble lighting the image 15 meters distance. It is a very grainy low resolution picture The colors are a bit blurry as well. Because of the wide angle (75*) there ... Read more

easy mounting

0 0 2

• posted byzevvka on 10/10/2011

great deal very good quility nice nigth vision i post rewie on you tube you can see how is vision at nigth not supply with Mount holder and not Power adapterbut if you have old it standart if not you can buy all so on this site when i buy it i change all my secyrity camra at home , all of them cost me ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections