DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Breathable Headgear Mask with Skull Head Pattern - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Okay Ótimo PRODUTO
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9099695 on 07/22/2015

verry good product...fast delivery

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byAcey01 on 02/09/2015

It's a bit small. I have a fairly small head (Helmet size M) for a man but this headgear is quite small it hardly covers my chin. After one wash the skull turned pinkish (washed it only with matching colors). And let's be honest it's hard to be cool witch a pink skull on your head. the more I it... Read more

Impression:Okay;

0 0 0

• posted byvictorsymon on 10/29/2014

o material é de ótima qualidade e o acabamento superior.

Impression:Ótimo PRODUTO;

0 0 0

• posted bybraajcm on 08/22/2014

Product with good grip and good coverage of the entire head, leaving the eyes free. It is thick, do not sweat the protected part, due to the type of material used in manufacturing. has an ornament on the forehead. this product can be used under the goggles and under the protective mask.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bycedric1192 on 04/26/2014

I have nothing to say agains this article exept you have to wear like a scarf for the neck because this is not that hot I have a lot of hood 20 to 50$ but this have something better than the oder hood, its cost 5 $ , its less heavy than the order hood and its good quality REMEMBER REALY CHEAP FOR... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byinspectorvii on 03/04/2014

This is great! I use it predominantly as a base layer under my ski helmet. It keeps my hair out of my eyes and the helmet from getting too gross. While the face mask is thin, it still did the job of keeping my face from getting too chapped going up the lifts. It has been washed a few times and up... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

The mask is surprisingly well stitched and the material is exactly what I was looking for. It's breathable and flexible. The different ways you can wear it makes it very versatile. I've bought products like that before elsewhere and paid twice as much. The mask did have a weird smell when I first... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJermeli on 01/12/2014

Easy to wear. You can pull lower part down to uncover your mouth. Fabric breathes well and is easy to dry after use. Protects your face when cycling in cold weathers in winter. It smells pretty strange when getting sweat (it's not just the sweat that is smelling) but the smell goes away after I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklk on 12/02/2013

The mask looks really cool and it covers whole head so its perfect under helmet etc. As seen on the figurine, its not very long and wont cover your neck, if you have bigger head :D But the material quality is good and flexible, does not stink too much but definitely needs to be washed. Mask is I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymertmertmert on 11/11/2013

cool motorcycle equipment. it really Works well. fits all heads succesfully. you cannot ride without it if you use it once. you can buy it without any hesitation. it could be a little bit more quality material. you would love it more if more quality material. but you still can buy it. if material... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere