DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Breathable Headgear Mask with Skull Head Pattern - Black
  • 5 star 24 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycedric1192 on 04/26/2014

I have nothing to say agains this article exept you have to wear like a scarf for the neck because this is not that hot I have a lot of hood 20 to 50$ but this have something better than the oder hood, its cost 5 $ , its less heavy than the order hood and its good quality REMEMBER REALY CHEAP FOR A HOOD!!! its realy elastic you can breathe through the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinspectorvii on 03/04/2014

This is great! I use it predominantly as a base layer under my ski helmet. It keeps my hair out of my eyes and the helmet from getting too gross. While the face mask is thin, it still did the job of keeping my face from getting too chapped going up the lifts. It has been washed a few times and holds up well! When it arrived it smelled horrible. I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysikerun on 01/14/2014

The mask is surprisingly well stitched and the material is exactly what I was looking for. It's breathable and flexible. The different ways you can wear it makes it very versatile. I've bought products like that before elsewhere and paid twice as much. The mask did have a weird smell when I first got it so I let it out for a while. I can still smell ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJermeli on 01/12/2014

Easy to wear. You can pull lower part down to uncover your mouth. Fabric breathes well and is easy to dry after use. Protects your face when cycling in cold weathers in winter. It smells pretty strange when getting sweat (it's not just the sweat that is smelling) but the smell goes away after first wash. I use this when cycling to work in winters at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklk on 12/02/2013

The mask looks really cool and it covers whole head so its perfect under helmet etc. As seen on the figurine, its not very long and wont cover your neck, if you have bigger head :D But the material quality is good and flexible, does not stink too much but definitely needs to be washed. Mask is from relatively thin material, I believe it wont stop wind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymertmertmert on 11/11/2013

cool motorcycle equipment. it really Works well. fits all heads succesfully. you cannot ride without it if you use it once. you can buy it without any hesitation. it could be a little bit more quality material. you would love it more if more quality material. but you still can buy it. if material quality is not everything for you. you can buy it. you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarksano on 10/15/2013

-It fits exactly in my head -it´s made with a good all pliable tissue witch can be very confortable and very style - I found another models in another sites witch a better price than this one. Except from the price, i cannot see any other cons. I don´t have much to say, the tissue is good, it fits perfectly, it´s confortable, I recommend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjasshop on 08/21/2013

Muy cómoda. No presiona la cara. Tela suave, no molesta para nada, ni siquiera la barba. Protege del frio con efectividad. Tengo el pelo largo y no molesta, incluso usando un casco. Pequeña, no cubre el cuello, con los movimientos de la boca puede dejar de cubrir la nariz. Máscara muy bonita, sirve tanto para mujeres como para hombres.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byViejoFeoYmalo on 07/25/2013

Easy to use, easy to wash and It dries in less than 30 min. I use It under my motorcycle helmet and avoids excessive perspiration to reach the helmet's inner lining. also, It prevents You to inhale the traffic fumes. It is not for cold weather, indeed. Really happy with this item None as I can recall....price could be a little lower. Perhaps 3 or 4 ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byigorisilyov on 06/13/2013

Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd eve sbsjsvd Sanjay Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ddhmvfg bunch gincc buck Vic. Chugs vjfxcbnjhdksjdisbdv djskd djskd eve sbsjsvd Sanjay Gghidsfhhgfjjgfgjjjfddfjgdxghmvcvv bb bv. Bv. Hen bhfxfhnn ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections