DX » Community » Reviews » Vintage Portable Aluminum Glass Perfume Spray Bottle - Purple (3ml)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVasaX on 08/19/2013

Small. Compact. The container is from glass. Looks nice (i bought this for a girl, based on my good experience with silver ones) I have several silver ones, one was bad, other good (I have one and gifted others - it's great small gift!) They can leak a bit if they're not firmly screwed, but if you screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/18/2013

The nice thing about this bottle is that it is quite small and compact, and very easy to use and wash once you are ready to fill it with your fragrance of choice. I am like the small size, and the protection that the plastic gives to the glass bottle inside. There is really no con that I have found with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycentollon on 03/09/2013

My girl friend loved this little bottle! You can fill with your favorite perfume and carry with you in your purse. Just take of the spray unscrewing the top, then put the perfume spray aligned with the bottle´s mouth and press the spray several times to fill. Good product! So no cons on the product,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjtabot on 02/25/2013

Can't go wrong with the price of this product and its quality! My favorite thing about it is the spray itself. It gets almost my whole chest is just one spray so that's really all I need when I go out! I have to say that the spray is better than the one for my actual perfume. Super cute, compact, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipedro3 on 12/12/2012

My girl friend loved this little bottle! You can fill with your favorite perfume and carry with you in your purse. Just take of the spray unscrewing the top, then put the perfume spray aligned with the bottle´s mouth and press the spray several times to fill. The reservatory is made of plastic, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoozerbob on 11/22/2012

Cheap, don't mind if I lose it at,,this price. Seal isn't very good between the pump mechanism and the internal bottle. Was thrilled when I finally got my new atomiser. "great, I can have perfume on the go, without a big bottle" So I filled it. It was tricky, but I knew it would be. Had a spray,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBlueSky168 on 11/07/2011

Very useful for you when you'd like to bring some of your favorite perfumes with you without worry of bringing the whole bottle, and you might accidentally broke it. It's very practical. I love the glass tube which is better to keep the perfume intact. The size is about the same as a lipstick case, just ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections