DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Bicycle Swivel Mount Holder w/ USB Cable for HTC Desire HD
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byremmyx on 12/12/2013

Sturdy mount for HTC Desire HD, great option for GPS phone display. The Built quality is great. It will hold you phone tightly to the mount without worrying of you phone fall out. this will not work if you have a wide diameter handlebar/Fat Handlebar/MTB handlebar. Can only fit thinner handlebar. you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by715037 on 10/12/2012

Keep your cell phone fast, with jerks not fly out of the nest, the nest is perfect for HTC Inspire 4G. design is simple and strong. Due to the fact that the tray has two hundred different connector I weave tray installed in the car, on the suction cup when using a cell phone camera was not able to get ... Read more

Plastic Bicycle Swivel1 Plastic Bicycle Swivel2

0 0 0

• posted bySebz4n on 09/13/2011

-Fits Desire HD Perfectly -Doesn't seem to fall off -Keeps phone in place -Designed for thin bars, so I had to place it in the middle of the right handle on my racing bike :( -The USB cable that comes with feels cheap, it doesn't fit entirely (sticks out of the phone), and I am afraid that I'll break ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySebz4n on 09/13/2011

-Fits Desire HD Perfectly -Doesn't seem to fall off -Keeps phone in place -Designed for thin bars, so I had to place it in the middle of the right handle on my racing bike :( -The USB cable that comes with feels cheap, it doesn't fit entirely (sticks out of the phone), and I am afraid that I'll break ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections