DX » Community » Reviews » 180W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player with FM Radio for Car/Motorcycle - Red + Silver (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshimizee on 09/20/2013

Can be used with real hi-fi speakers even if powered with your old laptop power supply (12V) Limited sound quality with excessive background noise when volume set to very low level. I use it regularly to listen to music played by the computer. It can also play your MP3 files stored in a USB stick (files ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byninjahippie on 06/23/2013

Super cheap looks really nice, Super easy to use. Remote is pretty awesome I dont use it but its pretty awesome. Running two 230w speakers on it and they are loud!!! Built a little box for the back of my motor bike and it all sits in there all my mates want me to build them one they love it so much! ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarcelotute on 08/19/2011

Good sound Quality. Reads mp3, record radio stations, have input for other devices. Memory card. They have a beautiful finish. Material appears to be of good quality. A cor vermelha é bonita! The book contains confusing information, it is written in power 20W +20 W and have outputs that there is ... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections