DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Black + Silver (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzipacz on 07/09/2014

Cheap and easy to use, all interfaces works fine, equalizer works at least somehow, infrared control works fine, quiet good metal case, it is easilly mountable via drilled holes. Definitely not 100W in my application. When connected to 10 W repro, it is still silent even on max. volume. At higher volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZden on 02/13/2014

Nice sound, even with cheap loudspeakers (though I am not an audiophile). Very good surprise: after power-off, remembers the last track played, does not start from the beginning. The power led is very inconveniently placed near the Next button and too strong. The remote control has a range of about 2... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymcknikker on 01/22/2014

Sound quality was much better than i expected. very easy to use the product. sd and usb slots are working good. the product is not so big, easy to use under multiple conditions. No power adapter included. output is only 20W+ 20W instead of the 100 W. Need to push hard on the remote control buttons to ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypss2010 on 12/03/2013

-All Metal Solid build quality -Light -reads sd or usb pen drive -20watts+20watts channel not 100watts.. as stated. (why dont dx change it! others reported the same) but loud enough for car or home -remote has some good functions -says 3-5amps on box (5a on back of unit!) but works fine on 2amp power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvsarojeya on 11/23/2013

It is small, cheep, and after all it works! Remote controller. 15-20W RMP without distortion. USB slot. Card slot. It comes without power adapter. Needed power is 12V/5A - a bit to meny Amps for this little guy. Playback quality of audio inputs is much lower then from USB or CARD reader. I was very suspicious ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byzipacz on 10/29/2013

Price Many working inputs (SD, USB, line in) Definitely not 100W probably around 5W A bit noisy (ripples) Too bright LEDs Using it with two 15W speakers and even on highest volume it is barely hearable in large room. It ripples a bit on higher volumes, but I use it in bedroom, where no of these problems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitasterix on 09/17/2013

It works perfectly. It is simple, small, and useful for a variety of inputs. Reasonable sound quality for a cheap product. Very nice look, good combination of aluminum black case, front and back plate are silver. Easy setup and user-friendly interface. No manual. Remote control arrived broken. Led's ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byStaletic on 08/13/2013

It is small, cheep, and after all it works! Remote controller. 15-20W RMP without distortion. USB slot. Card slot. It comes without power adapter. Needed power is 12V/5A - a bit to meny Amps for this little guy. Playback quality of audio inputs is much lower then from USB or CARD reader. I was very suspicious ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycecobr on 06/27/2013

The front is cute and a good finish. Material used is all aluminum. On the page says that the output is 100W (50 +50), however I got a 40W (20 +20). Not included manual and lacked information dimencionar impedance output to the speakers. Unfortunately it will not serve to my application because I REALLY ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymiertcsak on 05/25/2013

It is simple, small, and useful for a variety of inputs. Reasonable sound quality for a cheap product. Very nice look, good combination of aluminum blue case, front and back plate are silver. Easy setup and user-friendly interface. Only 2x20W output power rather than the stated 100W. Short manual with ... Read more

It is working :) Amplifier_2 Amplifier_1

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections