DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Black + Silver (SD/USB)
  • 5 star 13 ( 72% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzipacz on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and easy to use, all interfaces works fine, equalizer works at least somehow, infrared control works fine, quiet good metal case, it is easilly mountable via drilled holes. Cons:Definitely not 100W in my application. When connected to 10 W repro, it is s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymcknikker on 01/22/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sound quality was much better than i expected. very easy to use the product. sd and usb slots are working good. the product is not so big, easy to use under multiple conditions. Cons:No power adapter included. output is only 20W+ 20W instead of the 100 W. Need to push har... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypss2010 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-All Metal Solid build quality -Light -reads sd or usb pen drive -20watts+20watts channel not 100watts.. as stated. (why dont dx change it! others reported the same) but loud enough for car or home -remote has some good functions -says 3-5amps on box (5a on back... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvsarojeya on 11/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small, cheep, and after all it works! Remote controller. 15-20W RMP without distortion. USB slot. Card slot. Cons:It comes without power adapter. Needed power is 12V/5A - a bit to meny Amps for this little guy. Playback quality of audio inputs is much lower then f... Read more

1 1
  • posted byitasterix on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works perfectly. It is simple, small, and useful for a variety of inputs. Reasonable sound quality for a cheap product. Very nice look, good combination of aluminum black case, front and back plate are silver. Easy setup and user-friendly interface. Cons:No m... Read more

1 1
  • posted byStaletic on 08/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is small, cheep, and after all it works! Remote controller. 15-20W RMP without distortion. USB slot. Card slot. Cons:It comes without power adapter. Needed power is 12V/5A - a bit to meny Amps for this little guy. Playback quality of audio inputs is much lower then fro... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycecobr on 06/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The front is cute and a good finish. Material used is all aluminum. Cons:On the page says that the output is 100W (50 +50), however I got a 40W (20 +20). Not included manual and lacked information dimencionar impedance output to the speakers. Unfortunately it wi... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymiertcsak on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is simple, small, and useful for a variety of inputs. Reasonable sound quality for a cheap product. Very nice look, good combination of aluminum blue case, front and back plate are silver. Easy setup and user-friendly interface. Cons:Only 2x20W output power r... Read more

Amplifier_1 Amplifier_2 It is working :)
    1 0
  • posted byTorQueHQ on 04/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality. Good packaging. Awesome sound quality (great bass). Can handle my two 6ohm - 20w Philips Speakers. The RCA input works great. I power it up with 9v rc car charger. Remote control is good only for vehicles. Unit doesn't heat up. Cons:No manu... Read more

Front View Back view Dimensions Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier Review
    2 0
  • posted bylassir on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small and simple to use, has all the basic functionality I need (Volume, bass, treble). The sound quality is decent, and there is no interference which would bother me. Cons:1. The power indicator led is extremely bright, and I decided to open the case an... Read more

HS-9004 amplifier
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections