DX » Community » Reviews » 6600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cell Phone Adapters
  • 5 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymerlinofchaos on 06/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Extremely useful device. I ordered three more such batteries for me and friends. 2.1 A output through the phone often charges more quickly than in the original charger. If you often have trouble with this phone / tablet (for example Samsung Galaxy S III/S IV ;) ) you le... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtor104 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks nice, many types of connectors, it works. Not so heavy, I can easily carry it in pocket with me. Stays charged for a very long time. Cons:Capacity is lower than 6600mAh. I hardly charge two times my 2000mAh cell phone. So i think it is somewhere about 40... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTotemBulls on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Light, good design, solid (well built), works! Cons:It is sold as 6600mAh. IT IS NOT!!!! Not even close to it. Indeed, I order to test I first fully charged the PowerBank (left 24 hrs charging). Then I charged my Galaxy Note (3.2 mAh battery) with the PorwerBank. First... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycloudsmaker on 04/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good prce. - it's has 2 inputs (one is supposedly stronger 2.1A and 1A). - quite solid. Cons:- It charges extremely slow, slower than a regular charger, slower than charging via USB. - It's discharging much faster than after any other regular ways of charging. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylainon on 03/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple and lightweight, it is easy to use and gives no problems when the battery recharges Cons:Some cables and connectors are very weak, the connection to the device is sometimes not as good as it should and the cable connection to the head is also weak. To recharge ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted byibuovac on 02/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It looks like it works as advised. Fast charging and almost no heat. Cons:I have received used device. Scratched and rugged. There are numerous scratches on surface as well at USB ports. Who knows in what condition battery really is. USB cable is almost useless.... Read more

1 1
  • posted bySergeygv86 on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Capacious enough, low price, a lot of adapters, two outputs (1A and 2A), shows the battery level, good build and good design. Charge my Sony Eritssson WT19i - 3 charging. Cons:He has not stated 6600 mA, 4000 mA really. The included adapters feel a bit brittle, although... Read more

1 0
  • posted byreilukake on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very, very cheap! -6600mAh, with my Samsung Galaxy Nexus, I can charge it more than three times to full capacity. -Nice looking, solid build -Hasn't lost any of its capacity yet, works as good as new. -Many different adapters to charge almost every mobile dev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykedito on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:ultra high quality built, cover material and main battery. i have a HTC HD2 phone and when i use internet, the phone's battery is off in 8 hours. so this portable battery pack charges my phone 6-7 times. also i can charge ipad or other portable devices. very u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDers10 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It seriously does have a high capacity. It charges quickly. It comes with every sort of adapter, although I don't use it. Cons:It doesn't seem to charge as fast as I hoped. I didn't measure it, but it doesn't go as fast as my wall charger that is rated at the... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections