DX » Community » Reviews » 6600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cell Phone Adapters
Customer’s impression:
Poor Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunknownunknown on 11/02/2014

I have been using it for more than a year, and it still works well. It also has good charging capacity as well.

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byaaslos on 07/15/2014

* Good capacity (can charge my Galaxy SIII smartphone more than twice on one full charge) * Fast charing port (2A). Can charge tables. * Two USB charging ports can be used at the same time. * Solid construction * Good size. Fits in pocket with phone. * The battery level leds are not that useful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymerlinofchaos on 06/12/2014

Extremely useful device. I ordered three more such batteries for me and friends. 2.1 A output through the phone often charges more quickly than in the original charger. If you often have trouble with this phone / tablet (for example Samsung Galaxy S III/S IV ;) ) you left without the battery it a... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymike3112 on 03/17/2014

I'm using this charger over the year and can say: battery is very good. Mostly chineese goods with rechargeble batteries are weak, cannot work for many charging cycles. This one is long-life battery, capacity didn't fall after the long use. I noticed that this battery cannot charge Samsung Galaxy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydgibi on 06/25/2015

Pros: Ignoring it doesn't work (see below), it is very small and very light. The case and used materials are fair. it has a lot of connectors and it came with a cable that can be used to charge the batery pack and can also be used to provide power to another device. It has some leds that indicate... Read more

Impression:Poor;

0 0 0

• posted byvarunmmc on 01/15/2014

Can charge any device I throw at it. Comes with additional pins that I can use with my other gadgets The charge stays for a long time making it the ideal back up device Capacity isnot 6600mah. It charges my galaxys2 thrice fully The capacity of my phone is 1650mah Needs to be supplied with a 5v I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjholster on 07/16/2013

Can charge my iPhone 2-3 times. Haven't measured or calculated the actual capacity but it's probably not that far from the promised. The device is relatively lightweight for its capacity, I always keep it in my backpack. Despite being plastic, it looks kind of stylish as well, unlike some rivals.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEtor104 on 07/01/2013

Looks nice, many types of connectors, it works. Not so heavy, I can easily carry it in pocket with me. Stays charged for a very long time. Capacity is lower than 6600mAh. I hardly charge two times my 2000mAh cell phone. So i think it is somewhere about 4000mAh. Overall useful battery. Both 1A and... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotemBulls on 05/04/2013

Light, good design, solid (well built), works! It is sold as 6600mAh. IT IS NOT!!!! Not even close to it. Indeed, I order to test I first fully charged the PowerBank (left 24 hrs charging). Then I charged my Galaxy Note (3.2 mAh battery) with the PorwerBank. First charge, OK (100%), Second 10% It... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycloudsmaker on 04/06/2013

- Good prce. - it's has 2 inputs (one is supposedly stronger 2.1A and 1A). - quite solid. - It charges extremely slow, slower than a regular charger, slower than charging via USB. - It's discharging much faster than after any other regular ways of charging. 100% of battery charged with this isn't... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: