DX » Community » Reviews » 6600mAh Emergency Mobile Power Rechargeable Battery Pack with Cell Phone Adapters
Customer’s impression:
Durable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byunknownunknown on 11/02/2014

I have been using it for more than a year, and it still works well. It also has good charging capacity as well. Read more

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

• posted bymerlinofchaos on 06/12/2014

Extremely useful device. I ordered three more such batteries for me and friends. 2.1 A output through the phone often charges more quickly than in the original charger. If you often have trouble with this phone / tablet (for example Samsung Galaxy S III/S IV ;) ) you left without the battery it is your ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymike3112 on 03/17/2014

I'm using this charger over the year and can say: battery is very good. Mostly chineese goods with rechargeble batteries are weak, cannot work for many charging cycles. This one is long-life battery, capacity didn't fall after the long use. I noticed that this battery cannot charge Samsung Galaxy Tab.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvarunmmc on 01/15/2014

Can charge any device I throw at it. Comes with additional pins that I can use with my other gadgets The charge stays for a long time making it the ideal back up device Capacity isnot 6600mah. It charges my galaxys2 thrice fully The capacity of my phone is 1650mah Needs to be supplied with a 5v dc pin ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjholster on 07/16/2013

Can charge my iPhone 2-3 times. Haven't measured or calculated the actual capacity but it's probably not that far from the promised. The device is relatively lightweight for its capacity, I always keep it in my backpack. Despite being plastic, it looks kind of stylish as well, unlike some rivals. Once ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEtor104 on 07/01/2013

Looks nice, many types of connectors, it works. Not so heavy, I can easily carry it in pocket with me. Stays charged for a very long time. Capacity is lower than 6600mAh. I hardly charge two times my 2000mAh cell phone. So i think it is somewhere about 4000mAh. Overall useful battery. Both outputs 1A ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTotemBulls on 05/04/2013

Light, good design, solid (well built), works! It is sold as 6600mAh. IT IS NOT!!!! Not even close to it. Indeed, I order to test I first fully charged the PowerBank (left 24 hrs charging). Then I charged my Galaxy Note (3.2 mAh battery) with the PorwerBank. First charge, OK (100%), Second charge, 10... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bycloudsmaker on 04/06/2013

- Good prce. - it's has 2 inputs (one is supposedly stronger 2.1A and 1A). - quite solid. - It charges extremely slow, slower than a regular charger, slower than charging via USB. - It's discharging much faster than after any other regular ways of charging. 100% of battery charged with this isn't different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylainon on 03/25/2013

Simple and lightweight, it is easy to use and gives no problems when the battery recharges Some cables and connectors are very weak, the connection to the device is sometimes not as good as it should and the cable connection to the head is also weak. To recharge batteries on a table is fine, but moving ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byibuovac on 02/27/2013

It looks like it works as advised. Fast charging and almost no heat. I have received used device. Scratched and rugged. There are numerous scratches on surface as well at USB ports. Who knows in what condition battery really is. USB cable is almost useless. It is to short. The included adapters feels ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections