DX » Community » Reviews » 1500mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnnyesteves on 12/26/2012

I love the case, it looks great and it is really really useful because the battery on the iPhone doesn't last long and it used to die when I was out with no charger. Now I don't have this problem anymore. It sure makes your phone much bigger, but you can use only when you need it, very easy to plug in and plug off, and it's nice to have the option of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeLoveStuff on 06/10/2012

Perfect price ;) I can charge my iPhone 4 from 0%-100% when using the cover. Good design, could be smaller on the top so it would be easier to turn on and off, and also fit for L-shaped headphone-jacks. The cover is under one millimeter too big for my iPhone 4, but its not noticeable. Hard to click the button for checking the battery level to the cover.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDellyb on 10/28/2011

Affordable Can Charge Iphone from 10% to 80% Great Design $80 value Smooth Slick design It had one crack inside but not noticable Price a litlle high but worth it Paint for red is a little off BUY IT IF YOU USE YOUR IPHONE ALOT. Bottomline it is a very helpful item when you notice your phone dies out quickly. I use my phone everyday so I always had ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections