DX » Community » Reviews » 1500mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjohnnyesteves on 12/26/2012

I love the case, it looks great and it is really really useful because the battery on the iPhone doesn't last long and it used to die when I was out with no charger. Now I don't have this problem anymore. It sure makes your phone much bigger, but you can use only when you need it, very easy to plug in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMeLoveStuff on 06/10/2012

Perfect price ;) I can charge my iPhone 4 from 0%-100% when using the cover. Good design, could be smaller on the top so it would be easier to turn on and off, and also fit for L-shaped headphone-jacks. The cover is under one millimeter too big for my iPhone 4, but its not noticeable. Hard to click the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDellyb on 10/28/2011

Affordable Can Charge Iphone from 10% to 80% Great Design $80 value Smooth Slick design It had one crack inside but not noticable Price a litlle high but worth it Paint for red is a little off BUY IT IF YOU USE YOUR IPHONE ALOT. Bottomline it is a very helpful item when you notice your phone dies out ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections