Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhulkhogan1980 on 02/27/2013

It is a very great flashlight to use in any kind of situation, like: in your house, when lights are off; in a camp house, with no electricity; but my prefered use is inside the car. If you need to stop at night and do something, this is a really great and useful tool to carry. It only accepts one kind ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjapanac027 on 12/26/2012

Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight. Battery is fine, I don't usually get more than 35 minutes out of mine using two 3.6v CR123A rechargeables,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySrippa on 11/25/2012

Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight. Battery could last a bit longer, not exactly short lived, but around 30min-1hour. Gets very hot during ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bythebigredone on 10/22/2012

light cheap and does what says on the tin. I can't see any problems with it so far. I did not read the full details expecting it to take normal Batteries but be warned it does not had to fork out for different special battery. Would like to have been able to track this item from dealer to home. This ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLeningrad on 04/29/2011

This is an excellent flashlight, compact, bright, and light weight for every day carry (EDC). Can be easily mounted with a standard 1-inch accessory ring and a bit of loctite. I've used this light on both air soft and actual firearms and it stood up fine on both fronts. The firearms I've used it on were ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

1. Aluminum reflector. 2. Glass lens. 3. Orings in the correct places. 4. Very bright incan bulb 1. Not well built as other WF-501B here. 2. Arrived with threads dirt 3. The bulb was mis-aligned, so i had to adjust the bulb into pill to get the correct beam pattern. Works normally with 1x18650 but its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylobur on 12/10/2010

Very good quality. Solid and underweight. Very bright indoor, I have not tested outdoor (This saturday). Very nice price only 9.71 USD, i'm have two hehe. Here in a shop the price of the batteries its many expensive, 2 panasonic cr123a batteries they are more expensive than the flashlight. I'm go to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythegnostic on 02/19/2010

Came lubricated and o-ringed Easy P60 drop-in, fits nice. Fits 18650 batteries. Stock 9v bulb compatible with 2 16340 protected cells. Very Bright, nice warm beam. Crenelated bezel not overly sharp. Will fit in standard scope rings to be weapon mounted. Reverse clicky has momentary on half press. LOW ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by300ZXTT on 08/02/2009

hard to beat it for the price. with some good rechargeable cr123's, this thing is as bright or brighter than my surefire. glass lens- doesn't distort and melt like my surefire plastic lens has from too much heat. clicky switch - I get tired of the momentary on buttons that you have to hold. the ones ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by300ZXTT on 04/24/2009

Awesome light for the money. Throw in an LED drop-in (i used 11836), and a couple rechargeable batteries (08683 w/06672), and this thing is amazing! Threads were in pretty good shape, and greased, with O-rings at every threaded connection. Came with a wrist strap and a pretty decent xenon bulb, but I'... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections