Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhulkhogan1980 on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a very great flashlight to use in any kind of situation, like: in your house, when lights are off; in a camp house, with no electricity; but my prefered use is inside the car. If you need to stop at night and do something, this is a really great and useful tool to c... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjapanac027 on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight. Cons:Battery is fine, I don't usually get more than 35 minutes out o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySrippa on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good grip. Well placed o-rings. Endured some rain without problem, didn't test it under a sink or underwater though! Since it runs on a LED, doesn't burn filaments as easily as your typical flashlight. Cons:Battery could last a bit longer, not exactly short li... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythebigredone on 10/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:light cheap and does what says on the tin. I can't see any problems with it so far. Cons:I did not read the full details expecting it to take normal Batteries but be warned it does not had to fork out for different special battery. OtherThoughts:Would like to have been... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeningrad on 04/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is an excellent flashlight, compact, bright, and light weight for every day carry (EDC). Can be easily mounted with a standard 1-inch accessory ring and a bit of loctite. I've used this light on both air soft and actual firearms and it stood up fine on bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymameluco on 12/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Aluminum reflector. 2. Glass lens. 3. Orings in the correct places. 4. Very bright incan bulb Cons:1. Not well built as other WF-501B here. 2. Arrived with threads dirt 3. The bulb was mis-aligned, so i had to adjust the bulb into pill to get the correct beam pattern... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobur on 12/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality. Solid and underweight. Very bright indoor, I have not tested outdoor (This saturday). Very nice price only 9.71 USD, i'm have two hehe. Cons:Here in a shop the price of the batteries its many expensive, 2 panasonic cr123a batteries they are more expen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegnostic on 02/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Came lubricated and o-ringed Easy P60 drop-in, fits nice. Fits 18650 batteries. Stock 9v bulb compatible with 2 16340 protected cells. Very Bright, nice warm beam. Crenelated bezel not overly sharp. Will fit in standard scope rings to be weapon mounted. Reverse... Read more

0 0
  • posted by300ZXTT on 08/02/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:hard to beat it for the price. with some good rechargeable cr123's, this thing is as bright or brighter than my surefire. glass lens- doesn't distort and melt like my surefire plastic lens has from too much heat. clicky switch - I get tired of the momentary on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywCSharp on 10/28/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Pros: - Very solid bezel - My unit's O-rings actually game greased and therefore opening/closing was fantastic - 9V bulb allows for 2 CR123 batteries, unlike most other flashlights - Solid contact between bulb contact and battery contact - The light has a really nice hots... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections