Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Not bad at all...

posted by patryk79 on 01/03/2008
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Had if for a day, thought it was a bit dim and yellow with 2xCR123 3.0v batteries, then I realized it's a 9v lamp so I bet its a lot better with 2xRCR123 3.6v batteries. I dropped in a Cree LED Module (sku#6090)for fun and it's awesome bright!! On 2xCR123 3.0v batteries it's about 150+ lm (extimated). Its a good light, nicely built, and for only about $10 it competes with all those other tactical lights costing 5x as much.

Seems light in the hand, but that is my personal opinion. I like a light to feel a bit more solid in weight, but again this is just me being picky.

Easily taked the 6P style dorp-in mods found on DX. If you want a long running, super bright light, drop in a nice CREE module and it rocks! I still cant believe who well this thing performs next to my SF, which cost a LOT more. Oh yea, and good job to DX for awesome shipping and customer service.

Good bright light with 2xRCR123 3.6v batteries. Drop in an LED module for long runtime with bright light.

I will surely buy another one to mod with an LED.

Post comment

DX Everywhere