DX » Community » Reviews » 1500mAh Rechargeable External Battery Back Case for Iphone 4 - Red
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybasar150 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great product, works well. I have not to be worried about the battery of my i-phone anymore. Easy to use just plug and continue. Charges my iPhone 4 from 0 to 80%. Fits perfectly on iphone and protect it well. Cons:All the buttons are hard to press.The bottom... Read more

product Back side Checking battery Charging With i phone Volume side with i phone Buttom with i phone Back side with iphone On/Off button
    0 0
  • posted byBonezi2 on 11/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pros: -Its a great battery pack bundle, works perfectly -Charges my iPhone 4S from 0 to 75% fast -Hold battery for long when 100% -Fits perfectly on iphone -It can full protect when falls Cons:Cons: - The led buttom is kinda floppy - The on-off switch its a li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmomike on 08/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is just what I expected, great product, works well. I have not to be worried about the battery of my i-phone anymore. Easy to use just plug and play. What you see in the add is right what you get. Cons:You can't synchronize your i-phone while it is wearing... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRamonLSilva on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Its a great battery pack bundle, works perfectly -Charges my iPhone 4S from 0 to 75% fast -Hold battery for long when 100% -Fits perfectly on iphone -It can full protect when falls Cons:- The led buttom is kinda floppy - The on-off switch its a little bit wea... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAaronThul on 06/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My iPhone 4S finally last all day even with heavy use. This add a lot of protection to the phone Cons:All the buttons are hard to press due to the plastic bezel being thick. The bottom right corner near the charge port gets pretty warm when charging the iPhone. The top... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperjonnydude on 05/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The retail price of this case is $80, and it costs $20 on here. -It charges your phone very well. -Amazing build quality, feels like an $80 case. -Looks amazing on iPhone. -Adds very little bulk to the phone for a battery case. Cons:-The volume and power button... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpsss on 03/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is amazing. It gives you aditional charge to your iphone. You can chose if you want to use your iphone battery or the case battery first. It has a led that shows you the level of charge. It also protects your iphone and it fits perfectly. Also, my iphone lo... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections