DX » Community » Reviews » 280W Detachable Front Panel In Dash 2.7" LCD Car Stereo MP3 Player w/ FM Radio/USB/SD/AUX (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflaviodesousa on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very easy installation, just plugged antenna and wiring block (Brazilian car) Just worked! Supports music from USB drive deep into folder structure Solid mount on the car panelCons:Fake spectrum analyzer is silly -- it just blinks a series of vertical bars indicating tot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byribeirovictor on 02/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:ease of use.. beautiful design, despite appearing quite fragile.. works fine..usb, aux, all functions.. everything is ok..Cons:just 180W, and not 280W as it says in announcement. I was very disappointed when I received and saw only 45x4.. i can hear background noises when... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCarnagerSDV on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Every function advertised is easily available and working perfectly. I especially like the AUX input and the audio quality which is very good. The head unit is not deep so it will fit in tight room as well, great for tiny asian cars. Regular ISO connectors avai... Read more

1 0
  • posted bym0Ray on 10/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:* No mechanics, fully solid state device. The best if you use to ride offroad (or russian roads ;) * Detachable front panel * Remote control * Folder skipping * Easy installation * Pulse power, D-class amplifiers - works even when onboard power voltage drops un... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfenixirina on 12/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Long look at this thing, I went to the shops looked at such things, wanted to know about it pobolshe.Ya just afraid of getting caught in a low-quality tovar.Zakazal and when she came to me very pleased with the radio Beautiful design, removable ponel, plays loud and kach... Read more

4 1
  • posted bycoquecofilth on 11/27/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:the price is good, not expensive. easy to install and play almost anything. the front panel is nice. IR remote control . Cons:it's not the most powerful but is fine for a normal car (no matter if you're not going to make a party in your car) . OtherThoughts:I think the b... Read more

3 0
  • posted bykaltuzak on 09/01/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's not that cheap, but no expensive at all. Work as a FM radio, read all my MP3 on SD card and USB even not been on root directory. Easy to configure and install. Cons:For some reason it doesn't work if the car is not on, my old player used to work, I don't think it's... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycooler10 on 07/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The demountable forward panel (for it the rigid case is applied), a possibility of playing mp3 and wma files with display to display ID3 ?????, memory on 18 stations FM of the range, the built in hours. Simplicity of connection (standard ISO a socket). Cons:The adapter for... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections