DX » Community » Reviews » 200W Detachable Front Panel In Dash 3.2" LCD Car Stereo MP3 Player w/ FM Radio/USB/SD/AUX (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byQualms on 12/10/2012

Good sound quality, easy to use, easy to install by yourself, good looking. feels a bit cheap, only 4 buttons for radio channels (although there are 3 FM modes), no CD. I purchased this after my old stereo stopped working. one of my best buys here in DX. I installed it myself with no trouble, even though I had to cut some wires. Although is seems very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanchazo on 11/30/2012

Impressive sound quality, actually its output power is better than the original stereo of my car. It looks nice with good materials. The connectors worked just fine with my chevrolet. Navigation through many folders is tricky as names are not displayed. No radio AM. Could have a detachable front but it would be probably too much for this price. Nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIDanAs on 11/27/2012

The set came without a scratch, and the product seems to look nice. The car stereo panel is easy to understand, but don't fall for it if you have many discs that you planned to listen to. That panel does not include CD reader so you gotta take that in mind. Another con of the product is that it's max volume as it seems is 31 and is not very high. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRichard6073 on 10/12/2012

good price, nice quality, not super but good for the low price of the device. Some mounting components are on the picture but not in the package. MP3 sound is better than radio sound. Front cannot be taken off. not all mounting parts are in the package, front cannot be taken off if i search for radio stations the ch buttons are filled. All pre sets ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul888 on 12/11/2011

A month already exploiting this device, just a good impression. Good lighting, very good sound, firmly placed. Very pleased with this device because it does not turn off when the engine is started.! Power output to the speakers is lower than the statement, although it enough IMHO. Can not play media formats Lossless (APE, FLAC). I would like to media ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaul888 on 12/01/2011

Good appearance. Good price. When the engine is started, the player will not restart - it's nice. It is quite normal sound. The player has a low weight. Nice backlighting. Power of course not the same as announced, but quite sufficient. With a voltage supply 12 volts (if the amplifier is not the bridge) are counting theoretically maximum power. Of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebahri on 10/10/2011

Not so expensive, Can play different media as USB, SD, MMC. Have AUX and output sockets. Very easy to install. nice illumination at night, Good equalizer and FM Radio is ok. Having remote. Good MP3 voices. Random, repeat, playing 10 first seconds of song work just fine. Quality is cheap, Seems to be very fragile. It is not good that it advertises with ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byPeeluka on 08/02/2011

Very good stereo the stereo has all SD reader, auxiliary input, mp3, fm radio (except CD player's in these times is no longer used) is cuter than you see in the picture has a large screen with great lighting, it is clear what it says Installation is easy (if you know the basics of the subject, however should not charge much to install) remote control ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections