DX » Community » Reviews » 200W In Dash 2.8" LCD Car Stereo MP3 Player w/ FM Radio/USB/SD/AUX (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygetuliospereira on 07/25/2014

The product is great, and good quality, I recommend to everyone. You will not regret it. Bought several product Dx and continue shopping. This product is really great, very good, is excellent, meets all the characteristics described in the product listing. It really is great.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byZhivomir on 02/03/2013

I was looking for this kind of audio system for a long time. A lot of comfortable functions for a realy reasonable price. This audio system is very nice, but the panel is NOT detachable - it is FIXED, or I can`t detach the panel. There is build in clock with large digits - easy to see radio or to... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPerecDK on 09/24/2012

It wash not the first order - but it really was the fastest - loading is made the next morning after payment! The car the MP3 player were bought by my fellow worker on its birthday- and I issued the order by means of the account - and it not such the squanderer as I - believe - the CONCLUSION - -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections