DX » Community » Reviews » Premium AV Composite Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 - Black (90CM)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjekjek47 on 09/19/2013

it is placed one day after i placed the order. very affordable price ( around 75% cheaper than the original samsung cable , but work exactly the same). now my kids watch youtube on our tv nothing. i bought 3 packs but was able to use 1 and still using until now. sold the other 2 to my friends. excellent ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byhkhadim on 01/03/2013

It works and you can stream movies to any TV, old or new plug it in right to the AV input on any TV and you can stream audio and video no prob flimsy cable grainy picture, shrunk resolution no 720p support, looks like its a 480 hookup only if you have to stream from tablet to TV this will work but you ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBixyBix on 12/05/2012

well, if i want to buy those 2 cables locally it will cost me more than 30 dollar, thank you DX for the great deal i can use the composite cable and connect my tab to the TV, and import the files from my laptop using the usb i couldnt believe that i can get those 2 cables with less than 7 dollars no ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRodosre on 09/29/2012

Easy to use, great materials, the "data cable" can be use like a charger cable if you don't have the original ones. And the better, is the price!! This cable is 1/4 cheaper than the "original", A GREAT DEAL!! I've had this cable for almost 6moths, and I can tell you, I didn't found ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections