Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoyostein on 07/03/2015

Pros: EASY to use!, velcros and buttons configs so fast Cons: 1 leg ABS plastic broke in first use!

Impression:Cheaper, confort but...;

0 0 0

• posted byspartandealer on 10/03/2013

- description and colors are as in the webpage; - elastic and velcro are good quality; - the band lengths seem to be too short for the knee pads; - I'm afraid of the security of the latch lock on the side of the knee pads that might not last; I'm actually pretty impressed with the quality of this... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykorion1980 on 01/15/2013

Realy good knee pads they fit like they are part of your skin protects really fine, you can pudh it with a hammer and your elbows and knees are safe, you dont feel anything...............very well protected elbow pads dont fit as god as knee pads, one have the strips a little bigger than the not... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydeonvz on 03/29/2012

I have much more expensive sets that I never use now just because of how much I enjoy this set.These sit snug and dont drop from their position or pinch. I use only the kneepads really. You know a product is good if you forget that you have it on. I play airsoft for hours with these ! Maybe a for... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: