DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Premium Precision Disassembly Tool for Iphone/Ipod/PSP (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byawmpietro on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Price good, easy to use and works ok. For iPhones 2,3 and 3gs works fine. Cons:No so durable, the pressure cup is weak, Material will be no longer for sereval fixes Plastic brakes after some uses. Don't buy it if you have iPhone4 or superior, the pieces are different. O... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybastiaan31 on 05/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:these tools work perfect for taking apart my iPhone 4. I replaced the battery and these tools were perfectly made for that. The plastic thingies were also very handy since the battery was quite hard too get out. Cons:the only thing I was missing was a small box... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvasilyev on 03/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Surprisingly good quality of metal parts. Solid and well done kit, contains everything you need and a suction cup =) Cons:No case included. Not a big con for this price, but this is a set of many little things. So keep you eye on them. And i wish screwdriver han... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKeully on 12/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great set of tools for repairs rapids. Aa suction cup works great! The product arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Serves up to be resold, if any, in my case is for domestic use. Cons:Concerning the product does not have accounts, however it still ta... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections