Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8580529 on 11/12/2015

Excelente juego de destornilladores y accesorios para desensamblar móviles, muy completo, y la calidad de los materiales es buena. Me hubiera gustado que vinieran en un estuche cerrado para mejor transporte y conservación. Estoy muy satisfecho con la compra.

Impression:Buena Calidad;

0 0 0

• posted by8387768 on 10/24/2015

Screwdrivers in the set are excellent, with a convenient carrying handle and handy. Utility value but greatly reduces the sets of very poor quality tweezers - the material is too soft and machining quality is savage.

0 0 0

• posted by9337772 on 09/17/2015

Good equipment to repair notebook Samsung

Impression:Good equipment to repair notebook;

0 0 0

• posted byFRANSOUSA on 07/29/2015

otimo produto recomendo

Impression:BOM,Ótimo,FAÇA VOCÊ MESMO;

0 0 0

• posted bypejvi on 03/31/2015

Pros:muito boa para desmontar celular,notebook,partes pequenas. cons: nada outras: Utilizo a muito tempo,já perdi algumas ferramentas.

excelente,ferramenta excelente,ferramenta

0 0 1

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/07/2015

Very good to disassemble electronics and mobile phones, to fix them, has a good quality.No none against, he came perfectly organized.

0 0 0

• posted byedseiji1991 on 07/24/2014

Pros: so far, I've seen many screwdrivers sizes that not your everyday toolbox has. Specially good if you're always messing with computers like I am. Cons: none that I can see so far. Other: this is not a set to do heavy work, it's to a more refined and delicate work for small pieces like a or on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAudiTTRSi2 on 01/30/2014

Useful for unscrewing screws of small electronic devices. Low price. Applying too much force gets them broken soon. I bought set to unscrew some small screws i could not with regular screwdrivers. With this set i could finaly unscrew and repair few devices i coudn't otherwise. It's good set for a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHJSC0 on 10/14/2013

The tools are very useful for small jobs. I always liked tools and hands-on work. I bought more to increase my collection lol Not sure, It seems that can break easily if apply with too much force, but I bought to collect it, then fine with me! I don't regret the purchase. And if I need to, I want... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragomang87 on 07/23/2013

- good quality metal, doesn't break - wide choice - complete set of tools (blade, plastics, etc...) - good grip - only for phones, there are no computer sized screwdrivers - the plastic can get ruined if not used carefully (especially the long sticks) - the embalage is crap, there is no case to I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere