Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 07/24/2014

Pros: so far, I've seen many screwdrivers sizes that not your everyday toolbox has. Specially good if you're always messing with computers like I am. Cons: none that I can see so far. Other: this is not a set to do heavy work, it's to a more refined and delicate work for small pieces like a notebook ... Read more

Impression:great;

0 0 0

• posted byAudiTTRSi2 on 01/30/2014

Useful for unscrewing screws of small electronic devices. Low price. Applying too much force gets them broken soon. I bought set to unscrew some small screws i could not with regular screwdrivers. With this set i could finaly unscrew and repair few devices i coudn't otherwise. It's good set for it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHJSC0 on 10/14/2013

The tools are very useful for small jobs. I always liked tools and hands-on work. I bought more to increase my collection lol Not sure, It seems that can break easily if apply with too much force, but I bought to collect it, then fine with me! I don't regret the purchase. And if I need to, I want to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydragomang87 on 07/23/2013

- good quality metal, doesn't break - wide choice - complete set of tools (blade, plastics, etc...) - good grip - only for phones, there are no computer sized screwdrivers - the plastic can get ruined if not used carefully (especially the long sticks) - the embalage is crap, there is no case where to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilverShadowPT on 07/02/2013

Well, its a pretty complete set for small DIY projects and electronic repairs, like phones and laptops. I bought it mostly for the set of screwdrivers but the rest makes it a good set. Dont expect them do last long. The screwdrivers seem like they will break if you use too much force on it. They didnt ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycraquelius on 06/27/2013

This is the precision screwdriver set with best quality price I had. The two screens useful for repairing phones are very practical and well made. The material and design of the handles of the screwdrivers are good quality and very pleasant to the touch, this can work very well with them. The two tweezers ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypz456 on 11/02/2011

Using the toolset can be replaced and dismantle any part of your mobile device. Opens all kinds of small screws, which usually can not be opened with ordinary screwdrivers In addition, there are other utilities, which can be used to open and cut everything small connections Screws are very delicate, ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections