DX » Community » Reviews » 160W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Blue + Silver (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
value loud FM MP3 оценка 5 балов
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybevanreddish on 12/11/2014

This unit is by no means amazing quality but it was exactly what I was looking for. If you need a small easy to use unit for your garage or spear room or just somewhere else in your house where you need a stereo this is great. If you want it to be your one and only stereo then this is not for you. Price ... Read more

Impression:value;

0 0 0

• posted byALL700 on 12/02/2014

everything is in order according to the characteristics the battery on the remote quickly gets Read more

Impression:оценка 5 балов;

0 0 0

• posted byasmxaker on 11/21/2014

В описании было заявлено 160W ватт, в итоге 20 ти нет,точно микросхему не скажу, но вроде она выдает 10-15 ватт. Радио ловит плохо.заказывал, зная что блока питания нет, если вы будете заказывать, будьте готовы на блок с 1 амперов 12 вольт. тк меньше не вытягивает. у меня стоит на кухне, иногда с фле... Read more

Мощьность маленькая,радио плохо ловит, лампочки давят на глаза Мощьность маленькая,радио плохо ловит, лампочки давят на глаза Мощьность маленькая,радио плохо ловит, лампочки давят на глаза Мощьность маленькая,радио плохо ловит, лампочки давят на глаза

Impression:некачественно,маленький,слабый звук;

0 0 0

• posted byhannijoo on 11/12/2014

Pros Small, powerful, has FM and USB/MP3 functions I needed. Solid construction except for remote controller. Suitable power adapters can be picked up cheaply from recycle centers. Cons Flimsy remote. Annoying flashing and scrolling lights on front. Not showing MP3 song names, only number of the song.... Read more

Impression:loud,FM,MP3;

0 0 0

• posted byimvan on 06/19/2014

The unit has all features as advertised. Comes with a remote control. Plays many formats. Good construction of device. Note: The unit DOES NOT come with a power supply (which sort of surprised me but it was not advertised). I do not think it has 160W (a little bit misleading but deoends when you're measuring)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanHak on 05/20/2014

Very handy, tiny amplifier with all the necessary features for a nice component for your sound system. I have tried FM, USB and MP3, which are easily controllable. On small volumes you do not need 12V/5A, but instead only some 1 A. The remote controller is handy if you want to install the device in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngeltazma on 04/19/2014

Good receiver for the money you have. It has incredible power and sound quality is quite good, the bass and treble controls are pretty good and easily adjustable. Connection has to post or to connect an MP3 player or other device you can think through the back of the device. It has memory card reader ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherullo on 02/16/2014

- Small. - Has two AUX ins. - Little to no distortion at the volume tested. - Blinking lights. - Hisses without input with volume above 4. I bought this so I could listen to music while studying/working in my home office, using some tower speakers from my old home theater. I also bought the beefy SKU1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertcarrera on 10/30/2013

Very good sounding replacement for your old radio, or to build a portable amplifier with a 12V battery. Includes a remonte controler, a DSP with 5 eq., and a lot of inputs, USB, SD, Aux, Minijack, those from high quality radios. It should have a Mid control for the eq, and the real output power is 16... Read more

Inside With MP3 LED ligths

0 0 2

• posted bypushkinmgn on 10/11/2013

Compact. 12 volts. perfectly suitable for installation in the car at any place.also perfect for the nature of having spare car battery. In my case, was assembled a box the size of 40*60 it is embedded this wonderful gadget, two road dynamics and lead wire in length of 5 meters with ticks on the end. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections