DX » Community » Reviews » 160W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Blue + Silver (SD/USB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimvan on 06/19/2014

The unit has all features as advertised. Comes with a remote control. Plays many formats. Good construction of device. Note: The unit DOES NOT come with a power supply (which sort of surprised me but it was not advertised). I do not think it has 160W (a little bit misleading but deoends when you're measuring)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHanHak on 05/20/2014

Very handy, tiny amplifier with all the necessary features for a nice component for your sound system. I have tried FM, USB and MP3, which are easily controllable. On small volumes you do not need 12V/5A, but instead only some 1 A. The remote controller is handy if you want to install the device in a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAngeltazma on 04/19/2014

Good receiver for the money you have. It has incredible power and sound quality is quite good, the bass and treble controls are pretty good and easily adjustable. Connection has to post or to connect an MP3 player or other device you can think through the back of the device. It has memory card reader ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycherullo on 02/16/2014

- Small. - Has two AUX ins. - Little to no distortion at the volume tested. - Blinking lights. - Hisses without input with volume above 4. I bought this so I could listen to music while studying/working in my home office, using some tower speakers from my old home theater. I also bought the beefy SKU1... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertcarrera on 10/30/2013

Very good sounding replacement for your old radio, or to build a portable amplifier with a 12V battery. Includes a remonte controler, a DSP with 5 eq., and a lot of inputs, USB, SD, Aux, Minijack, those from high quality radios. It should have a Mid control for the eq, and the real output power is 16... Read more

Inside With MP3 LED ligths

0 0 2

• posted bypushkinmgn on 10/11/2013

Compact. 12 volts. perfectly suitable for installation in the car at any place.also perfect for the nature of having spare car battery. In my case, was assembled a box the size of 40*60 it is embedded this wonderful gadget, two road dynamics and lead wire in length of 5 meters with ticks on the end. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynaeemcheema on 09/25/2013

This little thing is excellent. Right out of the box it works very well, hooked up to a set of decent speakers and it sounded great, got quite loud and didn't have distortion problems. It is alot easier to utilize than the plain mp3 decoders, everything is already wired up to an internal amp, so no mucking ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byjavisi69 on 09/23/2013

Light, powerful, easy to use, full of connections, with remote control & digital display... It doesn't arrive with a power supply (it is warned in the description) but in any case almost everybody have a 220v->12v power transformer from a batteries charger, GPS... If your speaker-system is too ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedesiel on 09/06/2013

Produto bem acabado , de qualidade com um ótima qualidade e intensidade de som não distorce o som , localiza bem as rádios ;uma ótima aquisição ;estou satisfeito A parte metálica ( corpo do tunner ) em alumínio poderia ser de uma espessura maior ,dando maior poder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffn1sh1 on 09/04/2013

good power and sound quality. Good for any vehicles or anywhere you would like music/radio. I use it in my garage, along with some old speakers. It make a "thump" noise when you first turn on. The LED lights are excessive and bright, but can serve as your "personal disco" lighting.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections