DX » Community » Reviews » 160W Hi-Fi Stereo Amplifier MP3 Player for Car/Motorcycle - Blue + Silver (SD/USB)
  • 5 star 27 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byimvan on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The unit has all features as advertised. Comes with a remote control. Plays many formats. Good construction of device. Cons:Note: The unit DOES NOT come with a power supply (which sort of surprised me but it was not advertised). I do not think it has 160W (a lit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAngeltazma on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good receiver for the money you have. It has incredible power and sound quality is quite good, the bass and treble controls are pretty good and easily adjustable. Connection has to post or to connect an MP3 player or other device you can think through the back... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlbertcarrera on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good sounding replacement for your old radio, or to build a portable amplifier with a 12V battery. Includes a remonte controler, a DSP with 5 eq., and a lot of inputs, USB, SD, Aux, Minijack, those from high quality radios. Cons:It should have a Mid contr... Read more

Inside With MP3 LED ligths
    2 0
  • posted bynaeemcheema on 09/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little thing is excellent. Right out of the box it works very well, hooked up to a set of decent speakers and it sounded great, got quite loud and didn't have distortion problems. It is alot easier to utilize than the plain mp3 decoders, everything is already wired u... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjeffn1sh1 on 09/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good power and sound quality. Good for any vehicles or anywhere you would like music/radio. I use it in my garage, along with some old speakers. Cons:It make a "thump" noise when you first turn on. The LED lights are excessive and bright, but can serve as your... Read more

1 0
  • posted byacebluetribal on 08/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit is small and compact. Fits perfectly on motorcycle or any other desired space that requires tight fitting. Delivers ample power, in fact I have to upgrade my speakers now! Build strong for such a small unit. Good quality. Front lights move to the sou... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymaartenpas on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Best cheap replacement for my broken car headunit!! Great volume and clear sound. easy to use and to install. Probably will order another to built a blockrocker :D It doesn't need any amplification because it has very loud volume. Love the remote!! Cons:No display for s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylikelg on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Very good product!!! + Powerful enough for its small size. Good sound quality! + Very simple to use! + All in one included + FM+USB+SD Card+2 audio in for mp3 and computer/dvd (more powerfull devices)! + All working great! + Not heating at all! Cons:- Price... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydanideca on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It outside is made of aluminum so it's light and compact. Have enough power, if you connect it to a good equipment . Can use it with remote or not. Easy connection. Cons:My car does not have that plug for 12V so I had to buy one and install it. The antenna doesn't looks g... Read more

3 0
  • posted byvasod on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:When I unpacked it I was worried, but when I turned it on I was thrilled. Small dimensions of the device, strong and pure tone, a lot of useful functions that make it instantly fall in love. Works fine and does not overheat. Cons:On my amplifier potentiometers... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections