Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybernardopocas on 06/02/2014

Amazing product. The bluetooth sign works really well, and it is very confortable. It has a low protection on water, so you should get a cover for your headset on rainy days (or if you are sweating). And the usb cable used to recharge, it is hard to find elsewhere, so don't lose it. Beware when recharge the headset. You should do it for at least 1 1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywyldecramos on 03/18/2014

*Good sound Volume *Nice built in controls *Easy to synchronize *Built in microphone, volume and track change controls *Annoying sound alert when the battery is low *The sponge spoils fast , but there is a common replacement part That is a very nice headset that fits well, allow to answer calls with its mic, and have a good battery integrity, i can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLauramm on 08/24/2012

Great to use connected to the celphone mine is with android, I use it all day with music and for the calls. The sound is really good, I can heard music in the train. I bought three (3), my husband has a Palm phone and he had to download a program to be able to connect the music and with this program works really good. I can’t use it with my celphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTberton on 02/24/2012

Product is very good and the battery during a long time in use. The sound is amazing and the buttons to lower and raise the volume is a veru good idea. both functions as earphones, and as headset for use with Skype for example is excelent. I use this with my phone to talk and use to music too. The build quality is not to good, but if you store it carefully ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborisab on 04/01/2009

I never thought that such a full stereo sound comes out of this little and very light gadget. I also have SKU 14356, which is the better handsfree device for a cell phone, but cannot compare when it comes to sound quality. This one I bought for listening to music during my regular flights overseas, as the last time I entangled myself in the headphone ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalter on 10/31/2008

Very compact. It folds into a compact package that I can stick easily into my laptop bag. Surprisingly good audio quality. Has numerous features including the stereo audio gateway, ability to control media player, and hands free profile. Build quaality is a bit suspect. The wire that connects the two pieces together seem like it may eventually berak.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshost on 03/16/2008

Good sound, easy use, comfortable wearing, low weight, charging by usb with enclosed cable useless as a handsfree, noone can hear me, i will try tu solder out microphone and use some other one, but dont expect much I want it for two reasons as handsfree and as wireless earphones, 50% succes is good for the price. I have some incompatibilities with my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalalandrus on 01/04/2008

-cheap -good sound quality -battery lasts a long time -easy to use -bt 1.2 -range is not far -style only fits regular to large ears for the price there are not real issues with the product. in addition, it is even smaller than most of the competing products and will make you look less like princess leia Read more

0 1
  • posted byGT4_2NV on 11/19/2007

Cheap price for Stereo A2DP head set. Paired quite easily with Phone. Build quality is quite good, same high quality plastic as my Samsung D900. Very modern look. No more annoying wires. Can use it to talk on the phone although people on the other end have reported me to be a bit soft. When connected to phone and playing in A2DP mode while phone is ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklas2007 on 11/09/2007

Good plastic quality. The batery lasts about 4 1/2 hours. Not superb sound quality, but good for the average user. It takes time to learn how to use the buttons. Does not have a case for storage. Less than 10m operation, about 5 or 6 meters max. What will happen if the battery fails? Is there a spare battery available? Good value for money Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections