Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Cheap, effective but quite uncomfortable

posted by GT4_2NV on 11/19/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Cheap price for Stereo A2DP head set.
    Paired quite easily with Phone.
    Build quality is quite good, same high quality plastic as my Samsung D900.
    Very modern look.
    No more annoying wires.

Can use it to talk on the phone although people on the other end have reported me to be a bit soft.

Cons:

When connected to phone and playing in A2DP mode while phone is in pocket it tends to cut out (skip) every now and then. Will not transmit if you cover the headset with you hand.

Had trouble pairing the device while sitting in a moving car (interference maybe?).

A normal 5 pin mini usb-plug will not plug into the recharging port of headset without some minor modification as it seems the port on the headset is deeper than you normal 5 pin connector (thus I had to grind back my 5pin USB cable to allow the plug to stick out more).

Becomes very uncomfortable to wear after a while.

OtherThoughts:

Maybe a less ear irritating design needs to be thought about.

Did not come with an USB charging adaptor, instead it came with AC power adaptor, which was a shame as I was planning to use the USB charging adaptor to charge other USB items in the power point.

Bottomline:

Great price for a pretty decent stereo blue-tooth headset. Give it a try if you're looking for one and sine it has no wires you wont have to worry about it tangling up.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections