DX » Community » Reviews » Digital Audio MP3 Player Module with Remote Controller for Car
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarosqo on 07/25/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Best solution for your car starts playing immediately after it gets power. Just wire it to purple Ignition I wire to powerup the module when you turn the key to the first position (Radio / Accessories). Remembers last track played on shutdown (power cut), on next powerup i... Read more

1 0
  • posted byArdjan on 07/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Very small - Runs from 3.7V or 5V so it can easily be used in a DIY project. - Accepts both SD-cards and USB sticks - Contains a reasonably powerful amplifier, so you can directly attach speakers. Cons:- Audio volume is not stored, so when the power is switch... Read more

4 1
  • posted bylafu1988 on 07/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:He was interested in a subject like this for a long time to improve the music player of my car and I decided to buy him. I have it installed in my car for a week and works perfectly. I am very happy and do not rule out returning to buy another Cons:I have no negative com... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections