Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Very small
- Runs from 3.7V or 5V so it can easily be used in a DIY project.
- Accepts both SD-cards and USB sticks
- Contains a reasonably powerful amplifier, so you can directly attach speakers.
- Audio volume is not stored, so when the power is switched off and on it starts to play at its default (loud) volume.
- The manual is written in Chinese, the only thing I could understand was that it mentions 3.7V and 5V. Since I originally thought that it would run on 12V (provided by a car battery) I looked up the parts on the PCB and noticed that they all run on those lower voltages. Luckily I noticed this before I connected it to 12V.
Great little device to add MP3 playback to just about anything you want to build.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.