DX » Community » Reviews » NF-X8455 Flood-to-Throw Zooming 3-Mode 160-Lumen LED Flashlight w/ Clip (1xAA / 1x14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaximvdw on 04/11/2014

+ Bright flashlight + Zoom (consentrated light) + Long battery life + strong (survived the washing machine and a night outside) + Fits in my pocket - Light fliickers when using it for more then an hour (overheat) - The whole flashlight feels strong but the little wheel to zoom in feels like it is made ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynibornamerb on 03/11/2014

Verry bright light when using regualar AA batteries. Easy to focus the beam from a narrow to wide angled beam. Half pressing the power button cycles through modes bright | medium and strobe. Strong steel tube build quality. AA batteries last quite sometime. Never used the clip. Plastic lens may scratch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytukunare on 02/10/2014

Já estou na minha segunda compra e até agora estou muito satisfeito com os produtos, e com a forma em que recebi, com todos os produtos em ótimas condições. A minha unica reclamação e com relação ao código de envio, aquele dos correios, que não foi ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygboymix on 08/01/2013

I seems rather reliable metalic construction. Fits your hand very well. Light beam is pretty strong, it definetely manages all needs, I use it for my car. When it's getting dark, and I need to find something, or check fluid levels etc. And using AA batteries makes it very easy to have additional batteries,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysavlis on 07/29/2013

Compact, solid construction, 3 mode without memory It should work with 14500 and AA batteries, but mine is not working with AAs. With 14500 it is OK, but AAs does not work, i tried many types. Again, nice and cheap product, but not perfect, even does not work as descripted here. Again, nice and cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobertoalcantar on 07/24/2013

Very strong and small flashlight. Their lens can be adjusted to strong and focused or soft and diffuse light. The metal body is very solid and seems resistant, but still light enough. They have a special flashing/strobe mode that is very useful to signaling your location to anybody. Nothing really. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaioraprotuner on 06/19/2013

Very solid feel. Heavy. Body from metal. Easy to use. Nice, soft on-off button. Very good throw. Very bright even on AA. Nice shape. Nice to hold. All threads/screw a bit rough. Focus maximum have the shape of the LED (square). Bad light distribution. Clip almost useless. Dimmer knob not solid enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGrunsven on 06/16/2013

Small light that easily fits in a bag or pocket. High and low level so plenty of light when needed but lasts long with a single AA on low. Zooming works great, with very nice even illumination, no donut or dark fringes. When a spot is needed, you can focus the beam. And I do like AA as you can find them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysteveo on 05/24/2013

This is a great little flashlight that includes a 3-mode push button switch on the rear cap. The three modes are "High Beam", "Low Beam", and "Flash". It appears to flash at somewhere between 5-10 Hz. It is black with a silver focus ring and the words "CREE" and ... Read more

Profile view showing front lens Showing diode Profile view showing rear button

0 0 0

• posted by0x4452 on 05/16/2013

- 3 modes: bright, dim and strobe toggled by the power switch - very uniform & refocusable beam - well machined - switch is in a cavity, making incidental switch-on hard - even with AA battery, it is the brightest I've seen, but that's quite subjective - a little bulky & heavy - trying to get ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections