DX » Community » Reviews » NF-8426Y Flood-to-Throw Zooming 1-Mode 60-Lumen 3W LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhawk6789 on 06/13/2013

It is a nice flashlight and works pretty good as a lantern. The beam doesn't travel all that far. It works if you need a light to work ten feet or less. The zoom feature is alright and seems more for the lantern feature. The battery lasts a very long time in this light also. Not a one. My only problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadsnake85 on 01/15/2013

+ Very low price for that product + it takes one AA battery and for that it is very lightweighted and can be hooked almost everywhere + the lantern is perfect for reading in your tent, the light is smooth and doesn't irritate your eyes + you can use it as a flashlight too - i am not sure that this is ... Read more

Lantern off Lantern on Flashlight off Flashlight on Lantern in action

0 0 0

• posted byarr0ws on 01/11/2013

Can be use as lantern or torch. Zoom quality is excellent. zoom from a little box like 1x1 cm to 5 meters. Bright LED. use a standard AA battery. receive 2, but 1 with broken o-ring rubber. the other one is in best condition. when the lantern is detach, there is no attachment at bottom of the torch (... Read more

Lantern turn on get the broken o-ring at 1 of 2 my torch get the broken o-ring at 1 of 2 my torch

0 0 0

• posted byAlinsoutherncal on 08/28/2012

attachment comes off easy and works great as a simple to use zoomable flashlight. Plus the attachment is good for in a tent kind of thing. Brighter than I expected....have to wonder if 60 lumen is just with the diffuser on as it seems competitive with my other AA zoom lights that are rated higher. Be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymcpherat on 11/07/2011

* tiny can fit in handbag * light * uses aa battery x 1 * led light * lantern style * has hook to hang * uses little power * great for women safety in handbag * not able to use as proper torch * slightly cracked already * looks like it might break easily * perhaps light could be brighter Got it to take ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections