DX » Community » Reviews » NF-8426Y Flood-to-Throw Zooming 1-Mode 60-Lumen 3W LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhawk6789 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a nice flashlight and works pretty good as a lantern. The beam doesn't travel all that far. It works if you need a light to work ten feet or less. The zoom feature is alright and seems more for the lantern feature. The battery lasts a very long time in t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadsnake85 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ Very low price for that product + it takes one AA battery and for that it is very lightweighted and can be hooked almost everywhere + the lantern is perfect for reading in your tent, the light is smooth and doesn't irritate your eyes + you can use it as a fl... Read more

Lantern off Lantern on Flashlight off Flashlight on Lantern in action
    0 0
  • posted byarr0ws on 01/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Can be use as lantern or torch. Zoom quality is excellent. zoom from a little box like 1x1 cm to 5 meters. Bright LED. use a standard AA battery. Cons:receive 2, but 1 with broken o-ring rubber. the other one is in best condition. when the lantern is detach, there is no... Read more

Lantern turn on get the broken o-ring at 1 of 2 my torch get the broken o-ring at 1 of 2 my torch
    0 0
  • posted byAlinsoutherncal on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:attachment comes off easy and works great as a simple to use zoomable flashlight. Plus the attachment is good for in a tent kind of thing. Brighter than I expected....have to wonder if 60 lumen is just with the diffuser on as it seems competitive with my other AA zoom l... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymcpherat on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* tiny can fit in handbag * light * uses aa battery x 1 * led light * lantern style * has hook to hang * uses little power * great for women safety in handbag Cons:* not able to use as proper torch * slightly cracked already * looks like it might break easily * perhaps li... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections