DX » Community » Reviews » NF-8426Y Flood-to-Throw Zooming 1-Mode 60-Lumen 3W LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• The perfect camping tool

posted by madsnake85 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

+ Very low price for that product
    + it takes one AA battery and for that it is very lightweighted and can be hooked almost everywhere
    + the lantern is perfect for reading in your tent, the light is smooth and doesn't irritate your eyes
    + you can use it as a flashlight too

Cons:

- i am not sure that this is a real con, but if you use it as a flashlight it is not very good, the light is dimm and the zoom is not particulary good
    - the build quality is not perfect, but it is sturdy enough. For that price i don't think this is a con.

OtherThoughts:

Despite the con that i wrote for the flashlight it is perfect for your camping trip. If you can, combine it with something stronger (like something with 2x18650) and your camping trip will be flawless. I bought that for a camping lamp, not for a flashlight and i am very happy with my purchase.

Bottomline:

I have the light for a few months now and i have used it on three camping trips. So far it has been perfect for the job. Totally recomended.

• Lantern off
    • Lantern on
    • Flashlight off
    • Flashlight on
    • Lantern in action

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections