DX » Community » Reviews » NF-CK66B CREE Q3 WC 3-Mode 180-Lumen LED Flashlight Camping Lamp w/ Strap (1 x 18650 / 1 x 17670)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymtmassula on 06/03/2013

A duração da bateria é satisfatória. A função de tocha é muito legal. As peças encaixam-se bem. Muito bem construída. The battery life is satisfactory. The function torch is very cool. The pieces fit together well. Very well built. Em ambientes abertos a fun&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrexceso on 07/30/2012

It is an incredible flashlight, love has left me, I use to go to the field, even in caves, I have dipped into the water and still works, I'll buy two more I wish they had the option of connecting with 3 AAA, the paint is of poor quality because it has been scratched away the paint it myself in my own ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAndMok on 07/29/2011

Because of smooth reflector it can be used for reading ang general use without any chance to blind your friends at night Smooth reflector is the only thing that caused me to buy this flashlight works fine with one battery 18650 about 140-150 lumens without special reflector has wide beam, becomes small ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections