Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavefoto.hu on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cutting-edge, top of the line Lithum technology. - Professional Panasonic build quality - Price as low as nowhere else - 5 pieces in one package - great deal for the best price Cons:- None whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Although it's used in just a few devices it's good to h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaffic on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product, Good price. Each battery is sealed in a plastic bag, so you can just toss them into your camera bag without fear of them shorting out anything. Cons:none, they don't seem to have any trouble OtherThoughts:Work great.They are cheap and good quality. I think m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byENMENM on 03/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They are cheap and they work. Measured with a voltmeter, they have a bit over 3V. Cons:None. They work exactly as expected. 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 OtherThoughts:Needed them for my camera. They work as expected. Will see how long, hop... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynic0004 on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Great Priced Batteries, whats even better is that the batteries are from a well known brand and have a great life. Overall a great product. I am so Impressed :) Cons:No Cons, just one great product, I mean 5! What a Bargain! If only these were rechargeable and came with a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTatjanamagic on 11/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I have check them on multimeter, and they all have constant voltage. They look original to me. Very nice f- battery for nice f- devices :) Cons:They are panasonic brand and thrust me U would pay 3-4 times more for this in your local shops. So scr-w your shops and buy fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfettler on 11/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:CR2 batteries, much less expensive than in the UK. Work perfectly in my flash triggers. What else can I say? They are CR2 shaped, they say Panasonic on the side, they came heat shrink wrapped and in a bag. Cons:None really, they're CR2 batteries. Dont buy em if you're loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrMortjon123 on 06/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just... Awesome, these are like $8 p/ battery, here i can get 5 for just 6 dollars. And its an A-brand too! They are sealed per battery wich i a con. The price is just.. Too good to be true! Cons:I guess the batteries (CR2) you buy at your local store are a little bit bet... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordanreeves on 06/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:brilliant battery worth every penny and doesn't cost you a lot and can be used in high power lasers and come in very cushioned packaging and they are lithium powered Cons:no cons that i can think of they are really cheap and really good quality and doesn't cost you a lo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdwyer on 04/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Each battery is sealed in a plastic bag, so you can just toss them into your camera bag without fear of them shorting out anything. This is a great way to keep these batteries on hand. They are regularly used in photo and flashlight applications. Buying them from the stor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A popular battery for many high-performance devices at an excellent price. Cons:I'm not sure the capacity of these is as good as genuine name-brand cells, but for the price they are certainly a good buy. Just purchase extra packs, you'll end up using them anyw... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections