Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygjerth on 09/24/2013

Good batteries, same quality as in store for a much better price. Use this for a golf distance scope and these batteries run at us$15 and more each in the stores here in norway. Also as far as i know the batteries are not old, but running on high charge at arrival which is a good plus n/a Good packaging protecting them during shipping. Great value and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavefoto.hu on 06/07/2013

- Cutting-edge, top of the line Lithum technology. - Professional Panasonic build quality - Price as low as nowhere else - 5 pieces in one package - great deal for the best price - None whatsoever. Although it's used in just a few devices it's good to have spare ones for later use. I carry 2 extra batteries for all my devices (Camera, Flash, Trigger)... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjaffic on 06/05/2013

Good product, Good price. Each battery is sealed in a plastic bag, so you can just toss them into your camera bag without fear of them shorting out anything. none, they don't seem to have any trouble Work great.They are cheap and good quality. I think maybe not Panasonic, but anyway you pay for brand. I tested it with electric collar of my dog and i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byENMENM on 03/20/2013

They are cheap and they work. Measured with a voltmeter, they have a bit over 3V. None. They work exactly as expected. 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 500 Needed them for my camera. They work as expected. Will see how long, hopefully as long as any other such batteries. At the moment the camera focuses, advances film and charges flash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynic0004 on 01/14/2013

Great Priced Batteries, whats even better is that the batteries are from a well known brand and have a great life. Overall a great product. I am so Impressed :) No Cons, just one great product, I mean 5! What a Bargain! If only these were rechargeable and came with a charger then it would truly be amazing but it is great just how it is. Great product ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTatjanamagic on 11/28/2012

I have check them on multimeter, and they all have constant voltage. They look original to me. Very nice f- battery for nice f- devices :) They are panasonic brand and thrust me U would pay 3-4 times more for this in your local shops. So scr-w your shops and buy from DX! What to think more about battery? Well they are nice looking batteries for men ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfettler on 11/09/2011

CR2 batteries, much less expensive than in the UK. Work perfectly in my flash triggers. What else can I say? They are CR2 shaped, they say Panasonic on the side, they came heat shrink wrapped and in a bag. None really, they're CR2 batteries. Dont buy em if you're looking for AA's or 18650's or D cels or AAA's or 14500's or any other kind of battery.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrMortjon123 on 06/24/2011

Just... Awesome, these are like $8 p/ battery, here i can get 5 for just 6 dollars. And its an A-brand too! They are sealed per battery wich i a con. The price is just.. Too good to be true! I guess the batteries (CR2) you buy at your local store are a little bit better, but what you want for this unbeatable price? They come nicely packaged, each battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjordanreeves on 06/12/2011

brilliant battery worth every penny and doesn't cost you a lot and can be used in high power lasers and come in very cushioned packaging and they are lithium powered no cons that i can think of they are really cheap and really good quality and doesn't cost you a lot of money it is a bit annoying with the time it takes to be shipped and delivered but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdwyer on 04/07/2011

Each battery is sealed in a plastic bag, so you can just toss them into your camera bag without fear of them shorting out anything. This is a great way to keep these batteries on hand. They are regularly used in photo and flashlight applications. Buying them from the store is stupidly expensive. They may not last as long as the ones you pick up at the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections