Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaisar on 03/11/2013

1: his weight is very low and price is very good, usb hub actually works. 2: Its very easy to transport and compact because its foldable 3: its very quiet 1: It must be a little away from table for max cooling. 2: Usb cable doesnt support data and i had to use my own cable and now i cant use my external hard disk until i buy a new usb cable 1: I would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapetinha on 05/28/2011

It's foldable, can be compact for smaller computers, or cam be oppend for bigger computers and better cooling. It is quiet. Noise is not a problem. It has four usb ports to expand the notebook usb ports. The fans are not that fast so the cooling is not that good. The usb ports on the cooling pad doesn't charg my iphone nor it can be synced, so the four ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakg7091 on 08/06/2008

This is a very light weight unit and can be easily carried with the laptop. It has 4 USB 2.0 ports which actually work. So many, I cannot possible list them all. The DX pictures shows an expensive metallic usint, while the one I received was a cheap black plastic cooler. To call it a cooler is a joke, there was not even a single degree drop in temperature ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylokloplok on 06/23/2008

Has 3 fans for better air circulation under your laptop. While my laptop is still warm to the touch, it is noticably cooler than without it. I was using another bigger and much noiser unit before, but it left my computer completly cool to the touch. This is very quiet. I wouldn't know its on if not for the led indicator light. Does not cool as well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChapy12 on 04/21/2008

Does what its supposed to do Quiet Nice fans Mine came in black, and it looks cooler! Its plastic but its ok since that makes it lighter You can adjust the laptop size Usb inputs are miised up!! they just pulled inside the device, not that deep so I can still connect things to it. Agin, USB ports...one was like someone put an electric screwdriver inside ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowjob on 04/08/2008

Has 3 fans for better air circulation under your laptop. While my laptop is still warm to the touch, it is noticably cooler than without it. I was using another bigger and much noiser unit before, but it left my computer completly cool to the touch. This is very quiet. I wouldn't know its on if not for the led indicator light. Does not cool as well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphenom on 12/08/2007

-very quiet -light and compact, very mobile -3 fans, does what it's supposed to doo -gives you more USB 2.0 slots for all your other devices -mine came in black, but that's okay since my laptop is black -the shell and fans are made entirely of plastic which is kind of cheap but it keeps the weight of the product down -no covering on the pullout fan ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections