Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGnappster on 02/16/2013

It sucks wait pretty well. The LED make any case look cooler. Its not particularly noisy. Its not particularly quiet either. It doesnt suck as much air as it says it does. Its just like any other normal case fan. I still prefer this fan over many others, because its transparency makes transparent cases look awesome. And the LED light wil lturn even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

The fan moves good amounts of air. It spins fast, a bit noisy but ok. Leds are good, one of them failed after some time but that is not really a problem for me. Since my pc is under my legs. It lights up only one side of my table. I think that i will buy more of them as soon as possible. Noisy, but with a speed controller you can make it quiter. And ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiangi93 on 09/29/2011

-The price :is very low, in italy this type of fan costs about 6-7 euros. -The power: the description say that it's 5 time more powerful then normal fan, i think it's not 5x, but at leat 3 or 4 times more powerful then the other that i've got near it -The color are very bright and make a nice light behind the pc -The cable is not very long but that'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudio_soul on 06/29/2009

Easy to install if you have opened up a computer before. The lights give the computer a warm feeling to look at. This item is really really loud, but if you combine with it the fan speed controller. I believe that I bought this one : http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5986 Then everything should be alright, and it will quieten down your tower ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuNoKage on 04/27/2009

This thing pushes a LOT of air! I mean A LOT! I was surprised by how much air it was pushing compared to the run of the mill 80mm fans, although it's not one of the best. I ordered mine and sent a request to have all of mine come with Blue LEDs, and I have to say they look pretty darn cool! This thing is LOUD! I mean, I can hear them over my Z-5300e'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExton on 10/15/2008

- Great looking case fan with 4 color LED lights - Good for making your PC look good, and is great for PCs with side windows. - The case fan makes my PCs motherboard temperature a bit more cooler than my previous case fan. - No screws are provided, you must use your existing ones to connect this fan to your PC. - Orange LED is not brighter than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byILLEGALWARRIOR on 09/01/2008

well it is very quiet and has four different LED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are very bright as you can see from the pictures i uploaded .................................................................................................................................................................................................. doesnt come with any screw ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections