Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGnappster on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It sucks wait pretty well. The LED make any case look cooler. Its not particularly noisy. Cons:Its not particularly quiet either. It doesnt suck as much air as it says it does. Its just like any other normal case fan. OtherThoughts:I still prefer this fan over... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydam1r on 02/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The fan moves good amounts of air. It spins fast, a bit noisy but ok. Leds are good, one of them failed after some time but that is not really a problem for me. Since my pc is under my legs. It lights up only one side of my table. I think that i will buy more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiangi93 on 09/29/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-The price :is very low, in italy this type of fan costs about 6-7 euros. -The power: the description say that it's 5 time more powerful then normal fan, i think it's not 5x, but at leat 3 or 4 times more powerful then the other that i've got near it -The color are very b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudio_soul on 06/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to install if you have opened up a computer before. The lights give the computer a warm feeling to look at. Cons:This item is really really loud, but if you combine with it the fan speed controller. I believe that I bought this one : http://www.dealextrem... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyuNoKage on 04/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This thing pushes a LOT of air! I mean A LOT! I was surprised by how much air it was pushing compared to the run of the mill 80mm fans, although it's not one of the best. I ordered mine and sent a request to have all of mine come with Blue LEDs, and I have to say they loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byExton on 10/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Great looking case fan with 4 color LED lights - Good for making your PC look good, and is great for PCs with side windows. - The case fan makes my PCs motherboard temperature a bit more cooler than my previous case fan. Cons:- No screws are provided, you must use your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byILLEGALWARRIOR on 09/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:well it is very quiet and has four different LED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they are very bright as you can see from the pictures i uploaded ................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections