DX » Community » Reviews » 100W Car 12V to 220V Power Inverter w/ USB Power Port - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byijalsp on 02/25/2013

It works.... The USB slot and the 2 pin slot works fine. I was pleasantly surprised that it works to charge my Samsung Tab while on. (Tab needs 2A charging) Definitely could be cheaper. The quality is good but most of my 3 pin cannot be inserted fully thus a little but loose. It tends to lose connection ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicolasantoci on 11/12/2012

It is a robust charger for car cigarette lighter. It has a USB output to charge any devices that allows this input and 220V output but with various types of input. It is ideal for traveling in the car and forget about having to stop somewhere to charge any device. It´s compact. Built in over current,... Read more

Front view.

0 0 2

• posted byguscoral on 11/26/2011

- Made from high resistance plastic. - Good looks, with surface smooth and homogeneous (not wavy). - It has an LED that indicates it is on. - Maintains constant tension. - It has a small size in comparison with other models on the market. - Very cheap. - Produces a very small noise, so similar as a mosquito.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections