Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTorlvlenT on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking, works good flow of air into the PC. It has a really good looking design and well the LED lights up the computer just fine along with my motherboard's color of LED Cons:Loud, REALLY loud OtherThoughts:Great for a basic rig of PC. For best results, combine th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThix1 on 01/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Doesn't cost very much and you can take of the colors you don't want! the things are sturdy and with enough o them you could cool down your omputer very well! Cons:They aren't very fast! That's why they are so quiet! If you really need something that does a bit more coo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysjarkfeskarn on 09/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, not to noisy, moves a lot of air, in and out molex 4 connector for connecting multiple devices in series, nice LEDs. Cons:Could make less noise, but acceptable for the price. Molex connector pins are a bit loose and can be hard to align. OtherThoughts:S... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzapphire on 08/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dan buena cantidad de aire y con los leds hace que sea muy colorido, excelente para cualquier uso ya sea para una PC o en mi caso usarlos para una mesa de notebook. Al poseer un molex macho y uno hembra si se compran varios se pueden unir en circuito y solo us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreaD251 on 07/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The noise isn't high, the clear plastic is really good to see and all is working as it should. Cons:The orange led is a little less bright than the others. The molex connector is a bit cheap, sometimes you have to work on it a bit to plug in the psu. There are n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZvosj on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cheap fan. Nice Airflow that cools the cabinet. Adds the blingfactor to the cabinet with the 4 different colored leds. Very quietcompared to alot of other fans. Cons:Package comes without screws for the fan. The pins in the molex was not as firm as i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great item. It has good quality and it looks so good. The shape is very nice and beauty. The leds are very brightnes. Its so beautiful, the over case is really nice and the connect is a molex, that it has easier to connect to the pc. Cons:There isnt not much cons, the u... Read more

One of views another picture
    1 0
  • posted bygostskull on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i love it. there so cheap and dispenceable i dont care if they may break in a bit. I think they come in multiple colors, i got one that was all blue, one with 2 blues 1 red and one green, and one with all 3 +yellow. Definatly added some Pizzaz to my case along... Read more

fan13 fan333 molex
    0 0
  • posted byDahley on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good fan and it works very good. The colour effect in the fans are really nice and looks great when you install one on an acrylic side panel. They don't make alot of noise so that's very nice. Cons:I have bought 2 fans and 1 of them had defectiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhishfood on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was cheap. I think it came with a 3 pin to molex adapter. It has cool multicolor led's. Cons:It's not very quiet. Mine was cracked when it came so the fan was not attached to the frame. I managed to get the fan back on, but it was not 100% centered. Sometim... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections