Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylucasitb2 on 10/21/2015

Pros: Fácil de montar se tiver conhecimento básico de elétrica. Cons: Frágil, as luzes nunca funcionaram, estragou rápido, é fraco o vento, esquenta e o valor é alto.

0 0 0

• posted byVaghinhooo on 08/07/2015

Pros: Só pra quem quiser iluminar o pc sem se importar com as cores, funciona perfeitamente. Cons: Os leds tem umas cores não muito agradáveis.

Impression:Bright,You get what you pay for,Nice colors;

0 0 0

• posted byDarzeia on 06/03/2015

I made my own computer case with transparent wall and installed this center of it and it looks pretty nice and the colors are showy and very bright. It doesn't seem to cool anything much but it is better than without a fan in the middle.

Impression:Bright,Nice colors;

0 0 0

• posted by8975298 on 05/11/2015

Don't like 4 color

Impression:Don't like 4 color ;

0 0 0

• posted bykellendil on 03/22/2015

Pros: Cheap, works as intended, nice if you like multi-colour lights Cons: Not balanced well, poor finish, too bright if you prefer single-colour LEDs or no LEDs. Overall, you get what you pay for, with LEDs. Moves air as advertised, nothing fancy.

Impression:You get what you pay for;

0 0 0

• posted bystasikieva on 02/14/2015

after a few months, one of the fan was not sniping, i could hardly rotate it by hand, like it was blocked or like something stuck there. i guess overheated and melted the plastic, or similar. would not reccomend for main pc as its a bit loud and vibrates and leds are useless, but for any other a... Read more

Impression:cheap and ok;

0 0 1

• posted byTorlvlenT on 04/14/2014

Great looking, works good flow of air into the PC. It has a really good looking design and well the LED lights up the computer just fine along with my motherboard's color of LED Loud, REALLY loud Great for a basic rig of PC. For best results, combine the LED lighting with the one of the YOU WILL... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThix1 on 01/14/2014

Doesn't cost very much and you can take of the colors you don't want! the things are sturdy and with enough o them you could cool down your omputer very well! They aren't very fast! That's why they are so quiet! If you really need something that does a bit more cooling don't buy these! There be a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjarkfeskarn on 09/09/2013

Cheap, not to noisy, moves a lot of air, in and out molex 4 connector for connecting multiple devices in series, nice LEDs. Could make less noise, but acceptable for the price. Molex connector pins are a bit loose and can be hard to align. Some way to turn off the LEDs would have been great. Like... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzapphire on 08/26/2013

Dan buena cantidad de aire y con los leds hace que sea muy colorido, excelente para cualquier uso ya sea para una PC o en mi caso usarlos para una mesa de notebook. Al poseer un molex macho y uno hembra si se compran varios se pueden unir en circuito y solo usar un molex de la good amount of air... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere