Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTorlvlenT on 04/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great looking, works good flow of air into the PC. It has a really good looking design and well the LED lights up the computer just fine along with my motherboard's color of LED Cons:Loud, REALLY loud OtherThoughts:Great for a basic rig of PC. For best results, combine th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZvosj on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a cheap fan. Nice Airflow that cools the cabinet. Adds the blingfactor to the cabinet with the 4 different colored leds. Very quietcompared to alot of other fans. Cons:Package comes without screws for the fan. The pins in the molex was not as firm as i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilveraignacio on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A great item. It has good quality and it looks so good. The shape is very nice and beauty. The leds are very brightnes. Its so beautiful, the over case is really nice and the connect is a molex, that it has easier to connect to the pc. Cons:There isnt not much cons, the u... Read more

One of views another picture
    1 0
  • posted bygostskull on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i love it. there so cheap and dispenceable i dont care if they may break in a bit. I think they come in multiple colors, i got one that was all blue, one with 2 blues 1 red and one green, and one with all 3 +yellow. Definatly added some Pizzaz to my case along... Read more

fan13 fan333 molex
    0 0
  • posted byDahley on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very good fan and it works very good. The colour effect in the fans are really nice and looks great when you install one on an acrylic side panel. They don't make alot of noise so that's very nice. Cons:I have bought 2 fans and 1 of them had defectiv... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPhishfood on 04/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was cheap. I think it came with a 3 pin to molex adapter. It has cool multicolor led's. Cons:It's not very quiet. Mine was cracked when it came so the fan was not attached to the frame. I managed to get the fan back on, but it was not 100% centered. Sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanosk on 02/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy to install. works perfectly. it has some good strong leds that light up the inside of my computer and indicate that the fans are working well. Cons:they come without any way to connect to the computer. there are no screws or even threads for screws. OtherThoughts:has... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeerosnl on 01/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very very good, it is well made and it is very cheap, about 1/3 of the price of this type of cooling fan in italian stores. Fan moves a lot of air and it is very silent, led are bright and the optical effect is great: 1. The fan is very well built 2. Fan... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypirateG51 on 01/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:So the pros: 1. The fan is very well built 2. Fan is very silent 3. The pice is very low - you could not get anything better for this price 4. It has 2 connectors 5. The screws go in plastic holes very nice, without any broken plastic Cons:Well for me there wasn't any c... Read more

fan in my case at day 4led fan
    1 0
  • posted byAmantes on 12/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Beautiful LED colours. Quiet operation. Solid build. Good price. Cons:The pins of the power input were lose and hard to fit. Fan comes without any screws. Mounting holes have no carving. OtherThoughts:It's easiest to install it using long bolts that go all the way through... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections