DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports Water Resistant Red LED Display Digital Wrist Watch - Green (1 x CR2032)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadypapa on 01/11/2014

very beautiful product, without any defect very similar to products of more expensive brands .. I recommend to all people who want good watches...... No alarm I'm not a watch fan but it's really annoying to pull my cell phone out of my pocket just to see the time and when I don't have my cell phone around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeSauuuL on 01/14/2012

+ The watch looks good, the colors are as it is shown in the pictures above. + The build quality is about correct. + The LEDs are powerful enough and illuminate properly. + The quality of the silicon bracelet is good. It seems solid. + Do what it is supposed to do : To show Time & Date. + The very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjapanCZ on 07/13/2011

- For the cheap price the watch look good - It does what it suppose to do, e.g show time/date - funny wrist belt color and a good silicon quality. The quality should be better - I had to ask DX for replacement Just be carefull for waterproofness of watch. It is only water resist category - suitable for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections