DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Sports Water Resistant Colorful LED Backlit Digital Wrist Watch - Yellow (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhero24 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The watch has stylish good look, it has light with changable colour, if you press the light button for longer time and it looks cool. Watch it self is quiet confortable and big. The time is easy to read. Ive droped it few times and its still ok. Cons:Its cheap made, the r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRpsvk on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this for my wife's occasional jogging. But she did not like it. It looks to childish for her taste :) But my daughter really like it :) All works as it should. Calendar, date etc. Has 3 different lights. You may choose between red, blur and green. nothing to ad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypu2ng24 on 01/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:nice product i like it, and good price maybe any stock for different colour,maybe some red,white,orange and blue ...thanks DX, Cons:shippment to mant long day OtherThoughts:too many a long time shippment, 40 days i receipt my order, maybe next order i can receipt for 20 d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMre23 on 08/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks almost like the real deal, it stands out like no other with its yellow! everything works perfectly on the watch pretty cool how you can change the light colors so it can stay one color or illuminate all the colors when pressing the light button! Cons:The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuikslow on 08/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a fantastic cheap knock off casio for the price. Vibrant color, and working back light make it very useful. It's comfortable and light weight. Watch is good for left and right handed people. Cons:Cheaply built. It looks good but i doubt its water proof. Im afrai... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygreenrain14 on 06/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:fashionable Cheaper than original Cheap, cheap, cheap It's cheap what to you want to hear Cheap Comfortable Cheap Cons:Glo light is not very strong Might not last as long Cheapness has its price, build quality is suspect More plasticky then rubbery Delivery can be slow, l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraj96 on 05/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This watch is great. It is durable. I have dropped it countless times and it still works. I can go swimming with it and it works perfectly after. It also actually says G-Shock and Casio. Don't buy from c2coffer. This watch really is great! What are you waiting for? Cons:A... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrvargas on 11/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this is a super deal jest buy right now why not its a deal for this price i jest watch it came with a nice case for a little more i would not mine it looks so real man i cant tell you how happy im with the watch but if you have own some g-shock before you will l... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykokaine on 09/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:All the features I always wanted from a watch. Great look Easy to see and use once you figure it all out This color is very eye catching and always grabs people attention Very comfortable Stopwatch, Alarm and a bunch of other features I'm sure I will find useful as well V... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperkevin12 on 07/25/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The watch is really nice I like a lot looks really good like the really thing I would buy more if any of my friends wanted one the coler is right it's really good buy One!!Latter I goIng to buy the pink One to see good it is but sucks that it is fake!!! :( I d... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections