DX » Community » Reviews » Cars McQueen Toy with Moving Eyes and Sounds - Red (3 x AA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by kaminokorto on 10/31/2013

Pros: the car is very similar to the one in the movie. has many features such as an electronic engine, its eyes move as well as its mouth. My son loves the movie so he could not be more enthusiastic about the lightning Mcqueen. Cons: Wheels are very fragile, and have no center metal axe, they stand on a plastic stick that comes out of the carro... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Tolonja on 01/02/2013

Pros: *Excellent toy for my child. *Easy to use. *Quite exactly as the character. *Excellent for present. *Excellent delivery. Cons: *Too noisy, after 20 minutes continues working you would like to cut off the cable that control the music. *Mine came broken in the spoiler. OtherThoughts: If you can, cut off the cable that produce the music, you... Read more

1 0
  • posted by serrano1205 on 11/26/2012

Pros: O brinquedo é bastante bom em relação ao seu preço, tem potencial, é envolvente, relaciona som, movimento e diversão. Otima opção para o natal, ou aniversário, entrega super rápida, aconselho usar o Track number, você acompanha cada passo de sua mercadoria, evitando supresas. Cons: A... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Rembob2 on 10/01/2012

Pros: + Great looking toy that really appeals to the imagination of child. + Does a lot of different things (sound, lights, movement of eyes, bumper, mirrors). Cons: - Quality is not toddler proof. - Quality is not postal package proof either. - Makes a LOT of noise. Mommy doesn't like that. Music is not relevant to the cars theme. I soldered a... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Donk33 on 08/26/2012

Pros: Comes packages well and when opend it looks great. Kids loved it and we laughed. Music, movements, colors, really great stuff. Cons: I would have recommended it greatly but my 2 year old picked it up the first night and drove it over the ground by hand. The plastic was not strong enough to deal with that. One wheel broke of. Unable to glu... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Kadorna on 07/22/2012

Pros: Nice Fun Toy for children under 3 y/o. Parents will hate the song and probably will remove the batteries after a few minutes. LOL. Every part of the toy moves independently. THe review mirrors move as ears. The mouth opens and closes and the eyes move too. Good price. Cons: Low build quality. The wheels broke a couple of days after using... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Sesshomaru on 09/20/2011

Pros: This car is really funny, i looked at it run and bump, and i actually laughed when it moved it's mirrors like if they were ears. Mine came with the song no limits from 2 UNLIMITED, very loud and funny. Moves it eyes and teeths with the song. Cons: The box came totally crushed, but maybe it's the local mail, but keep in mind if you are goi... Read more

2 0
  • posted by andregcg on 07/16/2011

Pros: This is a great toy, funny music, everything moves, the mirrors (looks like his ears) the mouth, eyes move to both sides and close, a lot of lights, moves like crazy and when it hits a wall it goes back the other way. Very funny toy, kids will love it. Build quality is good, i gave to my kid with 3 years old, he loves it and it didnt brok... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections