Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Noisy car that break

posted by Rembob2 on 10/01/2012
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

+ Great looking toy that really appeals to the imagination of child.
    + Does a lot of different things (sound, lights, movement of eyes, bumper, mirrors).

Cons:

- Quality is not toddler proof.
    - Quality is not postal package proof either.
    - Makes a LOT of noise. Mommy doesn't like that. Music is not relevant to the cars theme. I soldered an 100ohm resistor in front of the speaker and still it makes plenty of noise.
    - Mechanism for movements of the various parts is not working perfectly. Sometimes the car doesn't move (gets stuck). Guess what a toddler does when that happens...

OtherThoughts:

The car is not suitable for toddlers because some parts break easily. If the car is dropped then pieces of plastic easily chip off.

When the car arrived (in an envelope) one of the rear wheels had already broken off. If fixed it with a screw and nut but 2 days later none of the wheels had survived.

Bottomline:

I love the way the car looks and all the different things it does. Flickering lights, moving mirrors, eyes and bumpers and making some noise on top of it. My son was drawn to it like a bee on honey.

Unfortunately the quality is not that great causing the product not to work without flaws and it is easily damaged. Not suitable for active toddlers.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections