DX » Community » Reviews » 3x28 Glasses Style Fishing Binoculars Telescope - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 33% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhuguinin on 12/20/2012

is a cheap and medium quality. I used to bird watching more than anything. I bought binoculars and monoculars, but costs remain a long time when you're watching, with this product I can spend more time awake. scope is necessary for what I use. I have thought to try it with fishing buoys, I think it will be worth and more with the UV filter that has ... Read more

gafas gafas2 gafas1 gafas3
    1 2
  • posted bylfmmc on 08/30/2011

No Pros, other than the price. - Very poor build quality - Bad lenses alignment - Bad focus adjustment - very poor myopia and hypermetropya adjustment The box says 3 in 1 binoculars.. but I am trying to figure out what does it mean. It does not have even one regular function that I just cant imagins three. I bought it just for the low price, but to ... Read more

• posted byVitalyT on 07/18/2011

Cheap, lightweight, well made. It is possible to adjust for people with miopia and hyperopia. The sight survey is very small. Plastic and very short ??? arms, cord will not let to lose glasses, but can be uncomfortable to wear for long periods. Plastic nose mounts was broken broken upon delivery, had to use superglue... On the box it says "3 in ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections