DX » Community » Reviews » UFO Style Remote Control Flying Toy - Black + Orange (6 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymundotouch on 10/25/2012

Really the toy was very well designed ensuring good fun. The control is confusing at first, but within minutes gives to get the hang of. Simplicity and fun guaranteed. The USB cable to recharge is very practical. Battery life. He looks fragile, but in three days of use, I had no problems yet. Could have ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted byhvico on 09/29/2012

Great toy and really cheap. Has some nice side lights which make a cool effect in the dark. Long flying time, about 30 minutes or more with a single charge. Mine also came deformed thanks to the post service. I followed the tip another buyer mentioned about using a warm hair fan to get it right again.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byloading27 on 07/27/2012

This toy is very funny, it's good to play outside without wind or inside in a room with some space. The quality of styrofoam is very weak, when the UFO touches in some wall or something like that, a little bit hardened, it breaks up into small pieces. The usb charger only charge one time, then it broke ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byagustin1204 on 12/15/2011

It's easy to use and is funny. I bought it for my son, he is six years old and he likes to play with it. He can catch it on fly. The main part of the device is made of Styrofoam: this makes it light and soft. It has some LEDs that change colors when flying. It includes a USB cable that you can use to ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byskazisux on 12/11/2011

Once you get used to it it's a lot of fun to play with. There is a handy USB charging cable which saves you from wasting the batteries in the remote/charger. It looks really cool at night. The UFO is of good build quality. The coolenss of the toy itself is balanced out by the total uncoolness, terrible ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byForceUser on 11/26/2011

This was the best thing from my order. I didn't expected such a cool device. My 2+ year son likes it very much. My came in orange color. There is no sense in remote controller box. You don't need to purchase additional batteries. Device can be charged from USB. And it has its own rechargeable battery.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTheLivingOne on 08/18/2011

This is a really funny toy. It hovers up and down, and you can make it go up with your hand, or let it go lower and then catch it and throw it. Flying time is long enough. DX should really consider adding hard boxes for such fragile stuff!!! Mine came squashed and it took some patience and manual therapy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymoonman1971 on 07/06/2011

Great item for anyone who likes things that fly. Comes with a USB charge cable so you can charge it from your PC or laptop and not have to constantly replace the transmitter batteries. half the price of the Airhogs version and seems to fly just as well (I don't have a Airhogs one, only have seen them ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections